General Wrasslin' / Puroresu thread!

Talk about whatever.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Dazzy, iheartibuki

RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Re: General Wrasslin' / Puroresu thread!

Post by RoxasKennedy »

Oooh :o

... I still don't really know what kind of a story you could tell through wrestling lol
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

Do you watch Soap Operas and all? Because that is how storylines in Pro-Wrasslin generally is.

They are so cheesy and over-the-top, but because it fits into that niche genre, some people like to appreciate and respect the larger than life silliness of it all. Hence why I like watching it. Especially if you have been from a young age and you see the magic and spectacle what is essentially a circus show, and a very dangerous one at that sicne these are men and women who put their bodies on the line for a performance.

But yeah, you can have some elaborate, entertaining or silly story, but in the end, they will duke out in the ring to tell that story and settle the score with one another. :LOL:

Here's a hilariously classic feud between Booker T and Stone Cold Steve Austin, the infamous supermarket brawl. :LOL:

:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Post by RoxasKennedy »

Soap operas are fuckin silly.

Which prolly means I would like this stuff :LOL:

EDIT: Poor supermarket lol
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here
d19xx
Custom Rank: Lurker

Post by d19xx »

TRDaz wrote:Yeah the wrestling like WWE has storylines, obviously the actual fighting isn't fake because people get hurt, but im sure they have storylines set and they will know who wins each match and stuff. But I have seen that some moves they do don't actually land and don't hit them, even tho they act like it did :LOL:
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

:LOL:

Young Randy Orton and his RKO. :LOL:

Even today it's still so sloppy and floaty. Hell I think he still sucks as a wrestler! :lol: Take some tips from DDP man! :P
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Absolutely liking the IC tournament run since it's where the wrasslin is happening and the deserving mid-carders are getting pushed.

If this match, or if they had a good match feud that would take place here in the UK, it would be awesome with crowd football style rivalry chants. :lol: :fyea:

I hope Barret beats RVD, and then Big E for the title.
Dank Buttsen

The-JoeBlack
Porter

Post by The-JoeBlack »

MisterHentai wrote:Absolutely liking the IC tournament run since it's where the wrasslin is happening and the deserving mid-carders are getting pushed.

If this match, or if they had a good match feud that would take place here in the UK, it would be awesome with crowd football style rivalry chants. :lol: :fyea:

I hope Barret beats RVD, and then Big E for the title.
I have a feeling Heyman might cost RVD that match. Just a feeling.... I really hope Barrett wins. He's currently better than ever and has about three finishers. And if Dazzy aint happy with that then I've got some baaaddd news for him :P

More reasons to watch WWE. Plenty of guys on there for girls to watch too. My other half lubs WWE almost as much as I do :P
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

wat I read my name... why? :LOL:
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
rballad
Custom Rank: Om Donal

Post by rballad »

the last wwe i really watched was the wrestlemania match between the undertaker and Triple H. shawn Michael was the referee.
The-JoeBlack
Porter

Post by The-JoeBlack »

rballad wrote:the last wwe i really watched was the wrestlemania match between the undertaker and Triple H. shawn Michael was the referee.
Three times in a row Triple H's massive ego made him think we wanted to see him take on Taker at Wrestlemania. Hunter needs to stay out of the ring. His matches with Brock were so boring it was painful :(

Did anyone watch RAW today? Bray Wyatt and Barrett are awesome :)