General Wrasslin' / Puroresu thread!

Talk about whatever.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Dazzy, iheartibuki

The-JoeBlack
Porter

Re: General Wrasslin' / Puroresu thread!

Post by The-JoeBlack »

I'm back! As Ric Flair would say "WOOOOOOO". Does anyone watch NXT? The lucha guys on there are awesome. Hoping Kallisto makes it to the main roster soon since Sin Cara was a fail. Wondering if there'll be a new member of the Shield now....
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

I''ll sum it up as "WHY SETH WHHHHHHHHY?" :LOL:

I bet everyone was expecting Deam Ambrose to turn since he fits the heel perfectly, but Seth? :o

Now that I see it, Seth does have the look too, and since he is a ROH veteran, he's got that little bit of a CM Punk vibe to him too, so it's certainly "interesting".

And yeah NXT Takeover was damn awesome, some good prospects for the up and commers if they keep it up. Triple HHH's usual ego aside, NXT is one of the best things he's ever done for the company.

Yep Botch Cara was a complete fail, even Hunico under the current mask can't save the character any more. Just relegated to another jobber.
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

I marathoned some Steve Austin podcasts earlier where he had Paul Heyman (He can do one hell of a Steve Austin impersonation!) and Eric Bischoff recently. That's some damn good listening to hear some classic stories, behind the scenes working stuff and general chit chats about their current lives.
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
The-JoeBlack
Porter

Post by The-JoeBlack »

MisterHentai wrote:I marathoned some Steve Austin podcasts earlier where he had Paul Heyman (He can do one hell of a Steve Austin impersonation!) and Eric Bischoff recently. That's some damn good listening to hear some classic stories, behind the scenes working stuff and general chit chats about their current lives.
I love Austin's podcasts! SCSA, best of all time imo. Heyman is possibly the best manager too. Did you hear that Bryan is actually getting worse since his neck surgery? Apparently one of his arms is actually getting weaker by the day. Tragic since he'd finally made it to the big time :(
The-JoeBlack
Porter

Post by The-JoeBlack »

If anyone gets the chance to watch last week's Smackdown, you totally should. Dean Ambrose v Bray Wyatt. Didn't know who to cheer for :P
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Cesaro vs Sheamus was one hell of a intense physical matchup too.

And did you read about the recent purge of around 10 superstars? That was silly. 3MB are practically no more since Drew McIntyre (Shame because he always has so much skill and potential) and Jinder Mahal are now gone. There was also a reason for Aksana losing her match sicen that was basically her final one, and even Teddy Long is gone too.
Dank Buttsen

The-JoeBlack
Porter

Post by The-JoeBlack »

Yuppers. So glad Cesaro won. Sheamus doesn't need another win but Cesaro does. There was rumours of him taking on Brock at some point.

Ever since Drew filed a police complaint that his wife beat him up Vince hasn't liked him any more. He thought he was a pussy. Remember when Vince came out claiming that Drew was the chosen one? Lol. And yeah, poor Aksana. I had a feeling since she cut her hair short and put on weight that she'd be gone soon. It was really nasty how much they embarrassed Aksana for the week before she was released though :(

Did you hear that Kevin Dunn has asked for Paige and Adam Rose to not be pushed any more because he wants more Alicia Fox and Cena? Grrrrrrrrrr.

Paige needs to give Kevin Dunn one of these:
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Gotta love dem random post-off air segments that give the crowd fans something special.

Dank Buttsen

The-JoeBlack
Porter

Post by The-JoeBlack »

Ooooooh I saw they'd just released all the stuff that didn't air as a DVD. Well the funniest stuff anyway. You can tell Austin loves the fans. Apparently he stayed behind 45 minutes after a show just talking to people in the crowd.
Vonman
Custom Rank: Oil King

Post by Vonman »

LOL i never knew Sub-Zero was once a wrestler! :LOL: