General Wrasslin' / Puroresu thread!

Talk about whatever.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Dazzy, iheartibuki

king.neko212
Porter
Custom Rank: Why?

Re: General Wrasslin' / Puroresu thread!

Post by king.neko212 »

i honestly rarely read anything in this thread cus im not one for wrestling....but, isnt WWE like...fake? :LOL:
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

When you are smart enough to think outside of the box, maybe I could give a good answer!

:evillaugh:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
king.neko212
Porter
Custom Rank: Why?

Post by king.neko212 »

"smart" and me dont go well together honestly, and im sure you know that by now, so i dont know what do you mean by that :LOL:
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

So yeah, Goldberg is set to be back on RAW next Monday. :o

Looks like him and Brock are potentially going to go at it again, with Survivor Series being the time for it. Unless WWE swerves us by changing it to another time since all the leaks recently have ruined it.

On paper and in my childhood mind, this sounds like it could be great, but the reality is, given how old Goldberg is now (He'll be 50 this December!), how smaller he has gotten and even his ability to wrestle again after so long (12 years!), and then add the fact Brock is just one-note "I can't be fucked" Suplex City and can be kind of dangerous and unsafe to work with, it could be worse than their MUCH classic Wrestlemana 20 match. :LOL: :pi:

Why WWE and even Goldberg agreed to do this in the first place, is just ... :snathink:

It could be awesome or just a spectacle trainwreck of awesome! :LOL:

Still ..... here's a good ol' nostalgia trip. Definitely best left back in the good old days.:feel:

And it's a shame the WWE2K17 version looks like shit. (I never did like these games :lol: ). But at least they kept his original WCW theme and not the WWE version.

Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

12 years away from the WWE and doing other things (PR, podcasts, MMA commentating etc) has definitely made Goldberg much better at speaking on the mic for damn sure since he delivered a pretty good promo on RAW and it is official, he's got one last match in him. "For the kids" as that is his driving factor.

With the crowd reaction (One of the loudest pops on a RAW in this day and age for sure), doing his fireworks entrance again (Always a sight to see) and just his sheer intensity, it's certainly quite good to see this era of old-school stuff back again.

Dank Buttsen

RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Post by RoxasKennedy »

That guy's jacket is dope af :LOL:
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

This .......... is just fucking amazing. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

BROTHER H! :LOL:
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

WWE ..... WHAT TEH FACK ARE YOU ON?

Having Goldberg go over on Brock just like that? :omgwtf:

:wat: :wat: :wat:

I mean, it kind of makes sense from a storyline perspective and "for the kids", for his kid, but HORY SHEEET! :LOL:

There has to be a rematch down the line where Goldberg will pass the torch to Brock. :pi:

Both guys are actually good friends behind the scenes too. Whatever or whoever's decision, there surely has to be more in the future. WWE built Brock as an unstoppable monster all these years, and to go down just like this, squashed by a returning old man! It definitely can't be over just yet! :lol:

Brock's known to have a "I don't give a fuck" attitude, given that he gets paid a truckload of $$$$ by WWE anyway, but to even let this happen. :LOL:

Now it really makes me think about IF they should've done this back in 2004. :LOL: :snathink:

Either way, Survivor Series 2016 was actually quite good! :thumbup:

So many stories intertwined and still carrying on for both the men and women's roster. Shane O'Mac still got it!

But ...... DAT ENDING! :LOL: :wat:

This was WCW Goldberg of old for damn sure. :LOL:

Just like Brock killing Undertaker's streak, this one is going to make some headlines for sure. It's, kind of amazing. :LOL:

Even WWE's official Twitter has 99% of the entire match. :LOL:

EDIT .... Now on their B00bt00b. :lol:

Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

So Royal Rumble 2017 just happened and what the hell was that?

I feel like I've been transported back to the mid-2000's when Cena And Orton were the biggest things, because it's back to that again. :wat: :facepalm:

Well, Orton winning the Rumble was better than Reigns winning it again I guess.

People were so expecting to see Samoa Joe debut in this, instead, we got the other Samoan who is called Joe (Reigns). :LOL: :facepalm:

Also, the whole Goldberg, Lesnar and Undertaker dynamic actually has me laughing. I bet these guys must be laughing themselves off chilling in the back over some beers and their massive paychecks. :LOL:
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

The Jericho and Kevin Owens fwendship had to come to an end at some point, but my god was it a fucking amazing segment on RAW last night. Definitely one of the best in years, it had a touch of old-school Attitude Era backstabbing in it, and just goes to show how Jericho really has been on a career high lately. His performance during the moment was great and got the :feel: 's going. :LOL:

The segment was also quite the callback to Jericho and Shawn Michaels.

Smackdown tonight will be interesting to see where Bray Wyatt as WWE Champion will go. I wonder if he will turn face and Orton will turn heel setting up for their Wrestlemania bout.
Dank Buttsen