General Wrasslin' / Puroresu thread!

Talk about whatever.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Dazzy, iheartibuki

Vonman
Custom Rank: Oil King

Re: General Wrasslin' / Puroresu thread!

Post by Vonman »

d19xx wrote:
TRDaz wrote:Yeah the wrestling like WWE has storylines, obviously the actual fighting isn't fake because people get hurt, but im sure they have storylines set and they will know who wins each match and stuff. But I have seen that some moves they do don't actually land and don't hit them, even tho they act like it did :LOL:
LOL that looks like a game glitch :LOL:
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

:LOL:

Amusing segment from this past RAW.

And with Bad News Barrett winning over RVD, with minor interferences, I hope he wins the IC Championship for his 4th time this coming Sunday at Extreme Rules.

Recent also articles suggest that with his Hall of Fame 2014 promo/speech, Vince being quite a fan of the character, and the WWE Universe starting to appreciate him more, are the reasons why he has been on quite a roll lately.
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

So Wade Barret wins the IC title and Paige retains the Divas title at Extreme Rules, and now Sheamus just won the U.S title moments ago on RAW.

UK and Ireland on the rise!! :evillaugh:

And :wtf: !! I just read that AJ Styles won the IWGP Heavyweight Championship on the 3rd May at NJPW. :LOL:

When was the last time an American won it? Brock Lesnar? :?
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
The-JoeBlack
Porter

Post by The-JoeBlack »

MisterHentai wrote:So Wade Barret wins the IC title and Paige retains the Divas title at Extreme Rules, and now Sheamus just won the U.S title moments ago on RAW.

UK and Ireland on the rise!! :evillaugh:

And :wtf: !! I just read that AJ Styles won the IWGP Heavyweight Championship on the 3rd May at NJPW. :LOL:

When was the last time an American won it? Brock Lesnar? :?
Pretty much!! I hate Sheamus soooo much but I read they're turning him heel which'll be better. Imo the super big guys should be the heels. I always wanna cheer for the little underdog :P

Who from TNA would you wanna see in WWE? I always hoped AJ Styles, Samoa Joe and Beer Money would come over but Vince hates anyone that didn't become a huge name because of him :(
rballad
Custom Rank: Om Donal

Post by rballad »

Pretty sure booker T was originally not from wwe. He was from wcw
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

Meh, not interested unless you're talking about the ol' Bret Hart-HBK era, as well as the Attitude era. Those were the best years! Loved the gimmicks back then. :D
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

d19xx
Custom Rank: Lurker

Post by d19xx »

Funny you mentioned Bret. I was listening to the Honkytonk Man's shoot interview and he mentioned how Bret didn't like him, because he didn't hit hard enough. Ironically, his career ended because Goldberg hit him so hard it gave him a seizure.
Last edited by d19xx on Sat May 10, 2014 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Bret was already suffering from injuries and wasn't in good shape any way, so the Goldberg kick was just the ender for all that. :LOL:
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Here's a nostalgia trip for you....

Fucking awesome! But what was not so awesome is how this storyline ruined his career. Typical WWF at the time, ruin the shit out of the good WCW guys. :rage:

I mean at least the likes of Booker T got a decent run later on, but even then he almost got buried and his first promo with the Rock was one of the infamous reasons why Sting would not sign to the company back then. :mad:

Oh well, at least DDP is successful with his DDP Yoga stuff, and after saving the lives of Jack the Snake and Scott Hall with it, he definitely needs to be a future Hall of Famer after these two were inducted this year.

Smells like teen....... BANG! :LOL:

His daughter is kinda hawt too. :LOL:
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd Bootista quits! :LOL:

He's actually gone off in order to promote the upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy film, but anyone who reads behind the scenes would know what the original plan for him was when he came back earlier this year, but since fans turned on him during that abysmal Royal Rumber 2014, it all changed. :lol:

There's some actual truth to his words since he is quite angry and disappointed. Reality Era it truly is since they worked all that into his "I quit!" angle. :LOL:
Dank Buttsen