General Wrasslin' / Puroresu thread!

Talk about whatever.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Dazzy, iheartibuki

The-JoeBlack
Porter

Re: General Wrasslin' / Puroresu thread!

Post by The-JoeBlack »

MisterHentai wrote:Animeresu! DESU!]

:LOL:

:fyea:
Did you watch the RAW after Wrestlemania?? With Paige as the new Divas champ and Bryan/Shield/Cesaro/Wyatt being pushed it feels like the start of a new golden era! I can't wait for Adam Rose to debut too. I'm a sucker for a silly gimmick. Now all I need is for Cena to either go go away or turn heel.
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

Yep. And with the tradition of the post-Wrestlemania RAW always having awesome crowds and surprises, just like that Dolph video in the first post, they are practically a must watch for any fan. Plus I was also hoping to see Sting, but that never happened. The noticeable number of Sting face paint fans in the crowd were hilarious though. He has finally signed a contract with WWE and so far, it's only WWE Network stuff so booooo. :(

Paige's :lick: RAW debut was a bit crap since her finishing move was quite sloppy, but I've seen some of her NXT stuff and she can certainly wrestle, something which the Divas division really needs for a long time instead of these supermodel faux wrestlers. Plus I gotta support a fellow Brit, just like Bad News Barret was over with the crowd too. Hell his match with Dolph this past RAW was awesome. It got the crowd so split between the two. :o

As for Cena, seeing as he has been around for just over a decade now, I feel like he is taking a slight backseat and taking a sort of veteran role to let the new guys get the spotlight..... for now. Shame he had to win at Wrestlemania! :mad: Least the feud is still going on though.

And yeah with the likes of Bryan being the champ, I'm getting the same vibe just like a decade ago at WMXX, where Benoit won it. Why? Because both Bryan and Benoit are damn good wrestlers that have been known for their technical abilities long before coming to the WWE. Plus they both also have that Japan experience since their youth i.e. American Dragon and Pegasus Kid respectively, which helps alot for their skills. And since Bryan has incorporated some of the same moves as Benoit (Crossface and diving headbutt), it's like a second coming! :o

The difference being that Bryan is much younger, so let's jsut hope he doesn't turn out into what Benoit unfortunately became in the future! :pi: :runcry:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Only just found out after reading about him that Bo Dallas (Taylor Michael Rotunda) is Bray Wyatt's (Windham Lawrence Rotunda) younger brother. They even held the Tag Team belts twice back in FCW too. :lol:

What's funny is how their gimmicks are such opposites. Bray being a psychotic cult leader and Bo an inspirational motivator type. :LOL:
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
The-JoeBlack
Porter

Post by The-JoeBlack »

MisterHentai wrote:
Only just found out after reading about him that Bo Dallas (Taylor Michael Rotunda) is Bray Wyatt's (Windham Lawrence Rotunda) younger brother. They even held the Tag Team belts twice back in FCW too. :lol:

What's funny is how their gimmicks are such opposites. Bray being a psychotic cult leader and Bo an inspirational motivator type. :LOL:
Totally!! Though imo Bo actually looks more like a crazy pedo than Bray. His face is just....creepy...dunno why...

I think Bray and Dean Ambrose will be the best heels of this new generation. From the Shield, Dean is the best on the mic, Seth is the best in the ring and Roman just has the best look. Vince loves Roman the most though because he's got a hardon for jacked up dudes.

Are you missing CM Punk? Seems shmexy AJ as been given leave to be with him. Did you know they're engaged??

P.S. How fudging awesome is Barrett's theme song? I want it for mah fone :P
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

100% agree with you on The Shield there. It's a shame the U.S Championship belt is kind of useless at the moment too. WWE really does like shitting on something that isn't originally theirs. Even the World Heavyweight Championship belt has had it's course of :wtf:'s too. :rage:

And yeah, Punk leaving certainly has left quite a void and makes you wonder how current events could've been if he was still around.

I do like some funny theories though for if and when he comes back, like one where they could incorporate some sort of storyline return where the reason for his disappearance is he is off training and is to become the next member of The Authority or something, and thus a heel turn! :LOL:

And yeah I like Bad News theme he has at the moment. Didn't he have like a bajillion theme songs before when WWE didn't even know WTF to do with him? :lol:

I hope he gets pushed well though, because he really deserves it. And with how some of the current European originated wrestlers are getting over (Cesaro, Paige etc), I hope it goes well for them all.
Dank Buttsen

RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Post by RoxasKennedy »

Not a fan of wrestling...

But it intrigues me to a certain level lol
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Yes, so much that you love to yaoi :perv: certain game models, especially when they are furry related. :evillaugh:

Now imagine Sanic and Friends All-Stars Wrestling. :LOL: :mis:

They already did Sanic Fighters, so why not Wrasslin. :LOL:
Dank Buttsen

Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

He only cares about Luchadores... :LOL:
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Post by RoxasKennedy »

Oh, how ever predictable of you :catggl:

But srsly, I read or see stuff about it and then I hear about some storyline stuff and then how it's all fake, and it's really weird to me, yet I wanna know more for some reason, because how are words like storyline and fake related to people fighting, is a question which I relate to you from my mind.

Luchadores would be just an introduction doe, since I always liked stuff that was visually striking to me, like goth ppl, water, futuristic robots etc... so I one day stumble upon dem, and den I think "This is visually striking to me", and I'm intrigued to know more about the thing dey do and shit like that.
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

Yeah the wrestling like WWE has storylines, obviously the actual fighting isn't fake because people get hurt, but im sure they have storylines set and they will know who wins each match and stuff. But I have seen that some moves they do don't actually land and don't hit them, even tho they act like it did :LOL:
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.