Re: IshikaHiruma Pose's

Post by Love2Raid »

Very awesome, thanks for sharing! :D :thumbup:
ProtocolX27
Porter
Custom Rank: Skynet Status

Post by ProtocolX27 »

Impressive collections that I've seen you post over on dA! I'll have to try a couple to make sure I'm naming all of my bones correctly, :lol:
IshikaHiruma

Post by IshikaHiruma »

Love2Raid wrote:Very awesome, thanks for sharing! :D :thumbup:
You're most welcome. Glad that I found this EPIC forum to share the same interest with. Feel free to use it.
The very look of judgment.
IshikaHiruma

Post by IshikaHiruma »

ProtocolX27 wrote:Impressive collections that I've seen you post over on dA! I'll have to try a couple to make sure I'm naming all of my bones correctly, :lol:
Thanks!! Yup. You better set the bones name to default. It's sweeten up the process.
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

lol, i wouldn't call forum epic... it's just a bunch of friends who happen to be porters, posers, programmers and pranksters that broke off from TRF due to the crazy forum restrictions and lack of caring administrators there. last year around August or so the TRF forums where toxic to say the least lol. welcome to the new friend club :).
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

Welcome to the club, and thanks for sharing your poses. This section needs more love, and this is coming from a guy who started out with the XNALara biz sharing poses. :D I still do but not as often as before. I would encourage posting preview pictures here though so peeps have an idea of what they're getting. Again, welcome aboard and hope you share more of your stuff here. :)
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

IshikaHiruma

Post by IshikaHiruma »

semory wrote:lol, i wouldn't call forum epic... it's just a bunch of friends who happen to be porters, posers, programmers and pranksters that broke off from TRF due to the crazy forum restrictions and lack of caring administrators there. last year around August or so the TRF forums where toxic to say the least lol. welcome to the new friend club :).
Oh, I see. Then I should keep the 'EPIC' word to myself then. :-D
I did not know as I am new here, trying to find a friend.
IshikaHiruma

Post by IshikaHiruma »

iheartibuki wrote:Welcome to the club, and thanks for sharing your poses. This section needs more love, and this is coming from a guy who started out with the XNALara biz sharing poses. :D I still do but not as often as before. I would encourage posting preview pictures here though so peeps have an idea of what they're getting. Again, welcome aboard and hope you share more of your stuff here. :)
Thanks for the warm welcoming. I appreciate it. I will post more here. That, you not need to worry. Only time will tell. I try to put a preview but everytime I did that, the picture just stating as "image". If you show me how to do it correctly, I am gladly to do that as for the peeps as you say. :D
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

These are the image tags to use [img]put%20your%20picture%20url%20here.whatever%20extension[/img]. Optionally you can just get paste the links, highlight each one of them and click on the Img button right about the text field window.
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."