Moderators: Dazzy, iheartibuki

RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

RoxasKennedy's FanFiction dump

Post by RoxasKennedy »

My FanFiction.net profile.

Aaand my FanFiction!

Tomb Raider: Once More - An story set after Tomb Raider: Underworld.

Lara becomes depressed, but after she finds out that Natla is not dead, she sets out to defeat her once more (namedrop! XD).

Finished 2 chapters, third is on the way.

Tomb Raider: the Darkness - An Devil May Cry/Tomb Raider crossover.

Lara sets out to find three swords that belong to Sparda and his two sons. Her quest brings her to Fortuna City. What crazy adventures will she go through?

4 chapters done. Mediocre, will rewrite it as soon as I write majority of Once More.
Also features beta versions of my OCs Nathan and Valentine!! :LOL: (their personalities and back-stories in this suck major shit. Rewrited version will remove them altogether)

ABSOLUTE SHIT OF THE SHIT

Resident Evil: TMNT - An Resident Evil/TMNT crossover.

An zombie outbreak spreads around New York, and all of the RE cast and few members of TMNT cast meets up, and decides to join forces and find the true cause of this outbreak!

The most shittiest thing I have ever done. Seriously, do not read this. It will give you AIDS, cancer, syphilis, gonorrhea, brain damage, etc etc...
The story makes no sense, the characters act retarded and most of the time they are OOC, there are too many crossovers and Marry Sues, the grammar errors are everywhere, and it just plain sucks!
The story is unfinished, but there is NO WAY I am ever finishing it. I don't want to even think about it.
The RE movies are better than this shit!

Short Stories

HELP ME - An Tomb Raider creepypasta!

The reader finds an TRLE game, which doesn't have any ratings, any reviews, any screenshots, and it's called HELP ME.

Kinda cliched creepypasta, but I tried my best to avoid most of them.
Not really that bad, but I won't write another one.

-----
Enjoy!
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here