General Vocaloid Thread

Post any music you have created/played here!

Moderators: Dazzy, iheartibuki

RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Re: General Vocaloid Thread

Post by RoxasKennedy »

Uhm, where are these tabs and parameters located? :XD:
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here
raidergale
Porter
Custom Rank: Marie's my waifu kthx

Post by raidergale »

Right underneath the piano roll, if you can't see them press CTRL+E :P
RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Post by RoxasKennedy »

So yeah, this is another WIP, this time almost done XD

http://sdrv.ms/19vxGtu

Still has tons of errors, tho XD
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

GONNA LISTEN NAOW!
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

Love it so far roxas, sounds so good.
"Her feelings she hides" the "hides" part needs to be higher than the "she" as you can easily tell, or the same pitch as that. same as the next 3 parts.
other than that, awesome job.
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
raidergale
Porter

Post by raidergale »

raidergale
Porter

Post by raidergale »

So, instead of posting something I made I'll post some nice songs you can find on Youtube :P

The first one is by niki, a Japanese composer who doesn't usually use English Vocaloids. His works include stuff like WAVE and GLIDE. Now it's time for SILENCE, sung by Avanna :pi:
Next up we have EZFG, another Japanese composer. His most famous works include Cyber Thunder Cider, Hurting for a Very Hurtful Pain and Magician's Operation. This is TOO SHY SHY BOY!, a... "remake" (it's not a cover though) of an old 1992 song, this time sung by Megurine Luka :)
Let's now "cross the pond" and switch to some Western producers :P The first one is AkiGlancy, an American composer (who's also Avanna's official illustrator). Her works are mainly soft ballad-like song, which include stuff like Leaving Donna, Osananajimi ni Sayonara and ORANGE LINE. She also composed "Knot or Not", originally sung by Miku and Rin but used here as a demo for a new Vocaloid, YOHIOloid.
Now for something different... Kyaami is not a composer, just a normal Vocaloid user, but her covers are often of amazing quality :P A lot of people call her "The Ritsu master" since she can use that UTAU voice really well (here's an example), but since this is a Vocaloid thread I'll post some of her Vocaloid covers :pi: For example we have a cover of Love Philosophia by MEIKO and one of Soar by the ZOLA Project. The linked video is "One Room all that Jazz", originally sung by Miku but here covered by Yuzuki Yukari :)
Aand that's it, I've now provided you with 14 Vocaloid songs (+1 UTAU song :pi:). I wanted to add more (OMG EVEN MORE?!), but I had to cut this "short" :lol: