Yakuza Stuff

Post any game models you have extracted but not ported here!

Moderators: Dazzy, iheartibuki

raidergale
Porter
Custom Rank: Marie's my waifu kthx

Re: Yakuza Stuff

Post by raidergale »

Just checked and my decimal separator is set to "." and not "," , could that be the issue? If that doesn't work try reinstalling Python 2.6.6 since this script requires it :think:

Added some more characters to the first post, including a girl! (easy to guess who she is :LOL: She's an erotic masseuse! :pi:)
thePWA
Porter
Custom Rank: JOSHAUAGES v2.0

Post by thePWA »

It could be a python issue. Does anyone know how to direct blender 2.49b to another python path? I've added Python 2.66 to my environment variables and took out 2.6.2 but blender keeps compiling Python 2.6.2. Tried re-installing blender with the windows msi installer it still goes to 2.6.2
Stop! Waitaminute! Fill mah cup with some liquor in it!
raidergale
Porter

Post by raidergale »

Nah, that's normal, mine does that too. I thnk it runs on whatever version of python it's been compiled with, and in Blender 2.49's case it's 2.6.2 :?
I really have no idea why it doesn't work for you though :think:
thePWA
Porter

Post by thePWA »

Pretty much have an idea what went wrong. I'm using x86 when the script clearly needs a 32bit (x64) version of Windows. Gonna try to fix this next week schedule permitting.
thePWA
Porter

Post by thePWA »

Might as well post a reply here. Finally got the blender file to work without re-installing anything. Seems that all I needed to do was copy the file's NewGameLib directory into blender and poof no more errors.
raidergale
Porter

Post by raidergale »

Whoops, I missed the replies, sorry :( Nice to hear you managed to fix the issue, I didn't think that would be the issue because when I didn't do that the error I got was completely different than yours :? Oh well, at least now everything should work :LOL:
Ems
Porter
Custom Rank: Stashing stuff I like.

Post by Ems »

If somebody comes across Mami Yamashita files (or just her hairdo), please pass me the filename, I can't find her x_xNevermind! I got her. Figures under c_aw_MR_tukimi (Tsukimi, maybe in Japanese version she's not named after face the model).
And again, I can share chars from Y5, Y4 and Dead Souls, if someone needs any character in particular, though I haven't figure out where to find certain outfits yet.
Also, in the second game package of Y5 there's another chara.par, but quickbms can't bite it.
Seeker21
Custom Rank: I'm nobody worth seen

Post by Seeker21 »

Hey, has anyone ever rip Yakuza 6 and Yakuza Kiwami 2 games yet? Has anyone ever rig them all with bones and textures on this time? I'm dying to wait for it! Although,what about items,weapons,environments and venchines?? Please let me know if any of you already convert them to xps so I can download!!
I'm nobody worth for the world.
raidergale
Porter

Post by raidergale »

Seeker21 wrote:Hey, has anyone ever rip Yakuza 6 and Yakuza Kiwami 2 games yet? Has anyone ever rig them all with bones and textures on this time? I'm dying to wait for it! Although,what about items,weapons,environments and venchines?? Please let me know if any of you already convert them to xps so I can download!!
Here ;)
GarnetSunset
Custom Rank: Weeb With Short Time

Post by GarnetSunset »

Hey first post here but just wanted to share this, here's a dump of the models from Ishin, characters only:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=14VyWU ... 5lUFLD7_qv

<3 Sorry it's just the raw stuff but hey, you know.