Yakuza Stuff

Post any game models you have extracted but not ported here!

Moderators: Dazzy, iheartibuki

raidergale
Porter
Custom Rank: Marie's my waifu kthx

Yakuza Stuff

Post by raidergale »

So, since I don't have that much time to port a lot of models from these games I'm sharing some of the files here, feel free to port any of these if you feel like it :P
My internet is slow so it's going to take a while to upload things, so this will be updated whenever I finish uploading more files :pi:

Things you'll need:
- Quickbms .PAR script
- Blender .GMD import script
- Noesis .GMD script (optional)

Notes: If you want to know exactly what texture a particular mesh uses I suggest using the Noesis .GMD script to convert the model to .OBJ and import that in Blender. Each mesh will have the same name as the texture it should use this way, BUT I don't recommend using this OBJ for your port unless you want to really make things difficult for you (tons of useless faces you need to delete manually, not fun.). Use the Blender .GMD importer instead, which also imports all of the model's bones :)

Yakuza 0

- Common Textures -> IMPORTANT! Most of these models don't include all of the textures, any missing one is in this folder.
- Hiroki Awano
- Daisaku Kuze
- Jun Oda
- Tetsu Tachibana

Yakuza 5

- Common Textures -> IMPORTANT! Most of these models don't include all of the textures, any missing one is in this folder.
- Minoru Aoyama
- Tadashi Madarame
- Hiroshi Kugihara
- Milky

That's it for today, sorry. Took me more than 1h and a half to upload these 4 models :runcry:
I'll continue uploading stuff tomorrow :)
Last edited by raidergale on Tue May 03, 2016 8:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
thePWA
Porter
Custom Rank: JOSHAUAGES v2.0

Re: Yakuza Stuff

Post by thePWA »

Many thanks! These are much appreciated. Time to churn out some more decent XPS ports for this franchise.
Stop! Waitaminute! Fill mah cup with some liquor in it!
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

Any cute gurls from this bunch? :ggl:
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

raidergale
Porter

Post by raidergale »

iheartibuki wrote:Any cute gurls from this bunch? :ggl:
Nope, these 4 are manly men :LOL: I'll upload girls in the future :yes:
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

Women should always come first!
thePWA
Porter
Custom Rank: JOSHAUAGES v2.0

Post by thePWA »

hey gale after unpacking with parc.bms of both Amano and Oda I'm getting this in blender instead...

Maybe the blender file doesn't work on 0?
Stop! Waitaminute! Fill mah cup with some liquor in it!
Ems
Porter
Custom Rank: Stashing stuff I like.

Post by Ems »

It does. It works on 0, Ishin, 5, 4 and DS for certain.

EDIT: forget it, look for Gale's posts. below.
Last edited by Ems on Mon May 02, 2016 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
raidergale
Porter

Post by raidergale »

semory wrote:Women should always come first!
PWA asked me if there were any "Yakuza-like" guys in the game, so I uploaded some of those first :LOL:
thePWA wrote:Maybe the blender file doesn't work on 0?
Oh wow, that's weird, it works without any issue on my PC :?
Ems wrote:It does. It works on 0, Ishin, 5, 4 and DS for certain. You're getting the same error as I do, and I work around that, but I couldn't find the reason.
Oh, so you get that error on import? I thought you were getting it while exporting, which is why I thought about the parenting issue, but if you get that during the import process I have no idea what the problem is :think: Some weird regional settings maybe? I'll need to check what I set as floating point marker on my PC, maybe that could be an issue? Just shooting blanks here :lol:
Ems
Porter
Custom Rank: Stashing stuff I like.

Post by Ems »

Oh shit, error I'm getting on export, yeah, way to reply on posts while not reading the content to the end, I just looked at the last two words without enlarging the pic. I will just edit out. Sorry, I messed up.

The fact that it works on all the games I mentioned is true though. I got DS last night, so I can try and upload character content if anyone needs it.
raidergale
Porter

Post by raidergale »

Ems wrote:Oh shit, error I'm getting on export, yeah, way to reply on posts while not reading the content to the end, I just looked at the last two words without enlarging the pic. I will just edit out. Sorry, I messed up.

The fact that it works on all the games I mentioned is true though. I got DS last night, so I can try and upload character content if anyone needs it.
Oh yeah, that's for sure, it might also work on Yakuza 3 unless they heavily changed the file format. Yakuza Kiwami as well, but I don't have either of those to test them :/

I'm dumb, I'm currently using my university's wifi, I could've moved some files from my PC to my laptop and upload them now with a 2MB/s upload speed, but instead they're on my computer at home with a wonderful 15KB/s upload speed :runcry: