Sudden Attack 2 much sameface such armors

Post any game models you have extracted but not ported here!

Moderators: Dazzy, iheartibuki

Ems
Porter
Custom Rank: Stashing stuff I like.

Sudden Attack 2 much sameface such armors

Post by Ems »

Wanted to port some of these, but I don't really have health for those fucky face meshes, they need major rearranging in face bone parenting to make posing easier. If someone eventually got interested, I'd appreciate sharing bonedict.txt here.
XPS ready examples: two tacky girls from blue team and a cute USP45 so you'd have a general idea how things look. After these two I decided stuff is indeed nice but not THIS nice to suffer wrist pain. ~20MB (packed size, .ascii format cuz I'm lazy)

mediafire, three folders, contain extracted meshes, textures and material files just in case:

Shared textures: contain textures used commonly by PCs/NPCs, notably eyeball textures which aren't present in character folders, so you will need these. ~13MB (packed size)

PC/NPC/monsters, PC in both FPP and TPP - note! General split is male/female, team blue/team red. Some characters of B/R teams are identical and share textures, so if you miss a texture in blue team folder, you will find it in red. If you miss specific specular map, look around in channels of other maps. notenote! Only .psk files that have "lobby" in name have posable faces and hair. Character can consist of three .psk, hair/headgear+body+backpack. ~315MB (packed size)

weapons and components - weapons and items, note! normal maps need channel swapping, they are grey by default, remember: left-right lit channel goes to red, up-down lit channel goes to green, fill blue with plain white, dump alpha. There are some cubemaps and patterns as well. ~680MB (packed size)
thePWA
Porter
Custom Rank: JOSHAUAGES v2.0

Re: Sudden Attack 2 much sameface such armors

Post by thePWA »

Tactical superiority through better midriffs. Guest starring Helena Harper, Ada Wong Jr and Blonde Ambition Tour of Duty. :)
Stop! Waitaminute! Fill mah cup with some liquor in it!
Ems
Porter
Custom Rank: Stashing stuff I like.

Re: Sudden Attack 2 much sameface such armors

Post by Ems »

Hahah :lol:

But that's not all! I read rumors devs want to get rid of the girls because thair ragdolls look inappropriate!