Rise of the Tomb Raider WITH BONES!

Post any game models you have extracted but not ported here!

Moderators: Dazzy, iheartibuki

trexjones

Rise of the Tomb Raider WITH BONES!

Post by trexjones »

All with original bones, but because the faces use some kind of weird animation, the weights for the face bones need to be painted. Again, I'm no modelling expert but figured someone might be able to make some good use of these. Maybe if you open one of the models from the original Tomb Raider reboot and compare their weight painting, then copy it on these? There's a python script for Noesis that can be used to view the native files: http://www.mediafire.com/download/4e7px ... sh_1_5.rar

NOTE: Don't use the Cinematic MODELS, they don't have the face bones. The "companion" folders have the skeletons, they just need the weights fixed. Use the Cinematic textures.

SHERPA

IVAN

ANA

SOFIA

COMING SOON:
Nadia
Jacob
Jonah
Trinity Soldiers
Remnant Warriors
Laras
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Re: Rise of the Tomb Raider WITH BONES!

Post by iheartibuki »

Nice! Thanks for sharing. :) I've never played the game, but I'm curious now whether the cinematic models use morphs instead of face bones... Kinda weird if that's the case and in game they use bones. Maybe the cinematic face bones just haven't been figured out yet?
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

trexjones

Re: Rise of the Tomb Raider WITH BONES!

Post by trexjones »

I'd say they use morphs, but I can only guess they figured it was easier to apply that same method to the in-game ones AFTER testing original face rigs. Regardless, all the bones are there. Hopefully you or someone can make good of them. I'm not great with this stuff. I can get them out, but I'm hopeless on the modelling front...!