Vincent Xyooj's Model/ Render Wips (Ôùò ╩£ Ôùò )

Post your works in progress here!

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

VincentXyooj

Vincent Xyooj's Model/ Render Wips (Ôùò ╩£ Ôùò )

Post by VincentXyooj »

So here I will be posting as much as possible my model, render wips... I will try to keep it pretty updated
but as you know, I am always pretty busy :3.

Here is the first batch of render wips

I was testing Anna to see how nice I could make her model look, despite the LQ of the model I think I
did a pretty good job on it.

Now we have Piers, I made this render a long time ago, but I think I will render it soon because I liked the idea
of how the render was looking :p. I will maybe release his updated model as a model soon, I just need to see where
I left off on his process.

As I finished this model from MoogleOutfitters, I noticed that I accidently merged his arm piece with his skin... So therefore
there wasn't a black band on the arm that he is holding his sword up on :p... I will have to re-render this at some point in time
also.

This Blend file has been sitting on my PC for over a year, or almost a year collecting dust, not sure if I should ever finish the
image or not... But I really liked the overall look for how she was looking, but at this time I was such a noob with lights and all
so I never got around to finalizing the lights :3.

Jason Brody, I really love this character, and the overall game was amazing, in both story line and visuals. I am sad
that he wont be returning in Far Cry 4, only one of the characters from the DLC is... If you want to see the final render
for this image, it was rendered in 3DS MAX, and its on my DA under collabs :3, well even better here is a http://vincentxyooj.deviantart.com/art/ ... -423182044

Image Image
This is my collab Yuna model with MoogleOutfitters, she is turning out okay so far, but we wills see how it looks in the end
when they add the clothes to her. The second image was provided by MoogleOutfitters, there will be more to come.

Just a test render with a standard skin shader for Blender cycles of Yuna :3.

Image Image
Just a random custom idea for my Yuna model, a simple re-texture and her outfit should be done :3,
let me know what you guys think.
riccochet
Porter
Custom Rank: Low Poly Porter

Re: Vincent Xyooj's Model/ Render Wips (Ôùò ╩£ Ôùò )

Post by riccochet »

MoogleOutfitters finished their Cloud?
Cant wait for that Yuna, its looking fine as hell
VincentXyooj

Post by VincentXyooj »

riccochet wrote:MoogleOutfitters finished their Cloud?
Cant wait for that Yuna, its looking fine as hell
Well technically yes, but he wont be released due to the fact that people never listen to the rules and will
destroy the model and use it for their mods, people aren't very respectful to their wishes when they give certain
guidelines for their models... We thought a lot about the release of Yuna because we don't want a nude model of
her to be released by someone. Yea soon she should be ready for some final testing before we release her. But first
we will do some renders with her. Also yea I loved the final result for her model, I spent a lot of time making sure
her face looked good enough to use.
riccochet
Porter
Custom Rank: Low Poly Porter

Post by riccochet »

Aww thats a shame, was always talking to Dannie and Wolf about their Cloud, giving suggestions and what not, but its understandable.
danniellahill

Post by danniellahill »

yeah its a shame that Nighty has decided she doesnt want to make a cloud or zack model anymore. but yeah i dont blame her, i mean we work so hard on the models for them to just be completely ripped apart >.< its horrible >.<

yeah we have hit a bit of a snag with the Yuna model, mainly because of her goddamn necklace >.> but once me and nighty have a bit more time we will start working on them again properly ^^ because it will be a shame to leave Yuna out when she is looking so good ^^ (amazing sculpt vincent ^^)
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

I have to say these are very nice! It's a nice break from all the DOA renders on dA. ;)
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

VincentXyooj

Post by VincentXyooj »

riccochet wrote:Aww thats a shame, was always talking to Dannie and Wolf about their Cloud, giving suggestions and what not, but its understandable.
Yea, but it is what it is :p... People will need to learn some respect before those kinds of models will be out for release. Not saying it will ever come out but there may be some small hope for the people who actually respect the rules of the models you know.
VincentXyooj

Post by VincentXyooj »

danniellahill wrote:yeah its a shame that Nighty has decided she doesnt want to make a cloud or zack model anymore. but yeah i dont blame her, i mean we work so hard on the models for them to just be completely ripped apart >.< its horrible >.<

yeah we have hit a bit of a snag with the Yuna model, mainly because of her goddamn necklace >.> but once me and nighty have a bit more time we will start working on them again properly ^^ because it will be a shame to leave Yuna out when she is looking so good ^^ (amazing sculpt vincent ^^)
I was lucky enough to know such wonderful people who would share their models with me. I hold these models with my life and no one will get them unless otherwise given the permission to share from her. I really need to make a render with Cloud and Zack soon, I have had them for quite some time now... I need some ideas lol, also yea I know, that necklace is a big troll and doesn't really like to work out for you... I feel your pain when I try to make some meshes for myself lol... They come with a set of errors, its rare for a model to come out error free lol. But yea, when the time comes she will look amazing, that I am certain of, you two have the power of making the models possible. Also aww thanks mate, appreciate that comment from you :p. I look forward to any other projects you would let me help you with.
VincentXyooj

Post by VincentXyooj »

iheartibuki wrote:I have to say these are very nice! It's a nice break from all the DOA renders on dA. ;)
Thanks very much, I would have to agree with you on that one... The amount of spam I get from DA models being rendered is just OMG lol... So many people like those models, don't get me wrong I think they are drop dead gorgeous but damn, the amount of bones they come with break my brain lol.
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

Oh haha absolutely! They are really gorgeous models, I've just had my fill for the year to be honest, LOL! It's like it's the new Flappy Bird with all the clones. :LOL: Oh and DOA5 models don't have lots of bones compared to ones I've worked with before (like Soul Calibur models) and aren't terribly hard to pose. :D
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."