Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Re: psychicsocial's WIPs

Post by RoxasKennedy »

Wow, great job on those two!

I like the fact that your story is a detective story, if I'm not mistaken. :XD:

Normally the OCs in XNALara community are from fantasy stories, or futuristic stories, or from some stupid shit, I dunno. But RAZOR looks like a normal detective story, and that's a nice change. :mrgreen:

I would ask you if I could render them, but I haz no ideas! DX
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here
psychicsocial

Post by psychicsocial »

You can find my blog on Tumblr for my story RAZOR and the characters in it right H E R E. You can find Dahlia's biography there, and some setting details for the story there. As well as artwork, inspirational music and art and of course model previews and WIPs.

[Previews: Lacey Marks is a prostitute working in the worst parts of New York City, in the story she will be Scott's
first murder victim. All of her information can be found in the image, and her outfit is described as well.]
Broken mirrors and a black catÔÇÖs cold stare;
Walk under ladders on my way to hell, IÔÇÖll meet you there..
psychicsocial

Post by psychicsocial »

RoxasKennedy wrote:Wow, great job on those two!

I like the fact that your story is a detective story, if I'm not mistaken. :XD:

Normally the OCs in XNALara community are from fantasy stories, or futuristic stories, or from some stupid shit, I dunno. But RAZOR looks like a normal detective story, and that's a nice change. :mrgreen:

I would ask you if I could render them, but I haz no ideas! DX
Thanks! And yes your right. It's a story about a detective (Dahlia) hunting a serial killer (Scott). However the story is set in the future, but it's more like a destroyed world. Like a cross between Deus Ex and Left 4 Dead, in terms of physical appearance anyway. The world was more or less at war for about 30-40 years. And it wasn't the countries fighting each other, at first yes, but then crime overtook the police basically. It's a bit complicated, and I always have trouble explaining it XD If you want to read the short summary of the story you can check it out on my blog. I posted a link in both of those previous posts.

Thanks so much for all your kind words ^_^ Well I would be willing to send them along, but I don't share them unless I know the person I am sending them too you know? I hope you don't take that the wrong way. I don't mean to be offensive or anything, I just want to be careful with my characters. I work so hard on my OCs I don't want them to be abused or stolen is all.
Broken mirrors and a black catÔÇÖs cold stare;
Walk under ladders on my way to hell, IÔÇÖll meet you there..
RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Post by RoxasKennedy »

Naah, it's okay. :D
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here