psychicsocial's WIPs

Post your works in progress here!

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Re: psychicsocial's WIPs

Post by iheartibuki »

Yep, looking good! Quite frankly I'm sick and tired of seeing Jill's face (no offense to Julia Voth) and making out with Wesker in the n00d or something, so it's a good thing you modified her face a bit. Will these be private models?
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

ProtocolX27
Porter
Custom Rank: Skynet Status

Post by ProtocolX27 »

I concur, face mesh much improved. :high:
psychicsocial

Post by psychicsocial »

Thank-you both! :3

She is meant to be an Original Character created by my friend Val, so when I asked her if she would like me to attempt to sculpt the face she jumped at the idea. I wasn't sure if it'd go well, but I am very happy with how it turned out. She still has Jill's eyes, but I modified the nose a LOT as well as her lips and chin. I actually used the RE5 Jill head for the mesh-mod, no the Remake Jill, so she looked even less like Ms Voth to begin with. Your right though, Jill is far too over used and for horrible "artwork" as well, and I use the term artwork loosely :lol: :lol:

Thanks so much for the comments! I truly appreciate it.
Broken mirrors and a black catÔÇÖs cold stare;
Walk under ladders on my way to hell, IÔÇÖll meet you there..
psychicsocial

Post by psychicsocial »

Two WIPs, featuring my Original Characters. The first is a render preview, and the second is for a mesh-mod.

[Pictured: Dahlia Lethe and Scott Caulton, who are both Original Characters of mine. I plan to add in an environment and render the scene with Cycles]

[Pictured: Two versions of my latest mesh-mod, Scott Caulton my original character. In my story R A Z O R, Scott is a serial killer being hunted by Dahlia,
who is a Homicide Detective. The first version is generally clean, and the second is as you can very bloody XD I might do a third version that has less gore as well.
This model will NEVER be released to the public, only to trusted friends.]
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

Interesting.

What does the "R A Z O R" stand for? :lol:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
psychicsocial

Post by psychicsocial »

MisterHentai wrote:Interesting.

What does the "R A Z O R" stand for? :lol:
:lol: :lol:
I just like writing it all spaced out, it doesn't stand for anything word-wise, I mean to say it isn't an abbreviation for anything. RAZOR is just the name of the world-wide government organization my main characters work for. Glad you find them interesting. Mind if I ask what it is you like about them?

Thanks for the comment!
RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Post by RoxasKennedy »

I like how these character look.

They give out some sort of punk-ish vibe lol.
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

Yeah it has that punkish, current generation teenage/young adult appeal, American TV serialised show type of thing.

I wonder what kind of issues Mr Serial Killer there has. And with what Dahlia is wearing, makes me think more about the type of world and lifestyle they live in. :lol:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
psychicsocial

Post by psychicsocial »

More updated model preview for my original story RAZOR. You can find my blog on Tumblr for it right H E R E. You can find Dahlia's biography and some setting details for the story there, as well as artwork, inspirational music and art and of course model previews and WIPs.

Now onto the previews. Get ready becasue this will be one long post XD

ImageImage
[Previews: The first is to show off my main model of Dahlia Lethe. She has a LOT of optional items that can
be easily turned on and off, including her jacket which I switched off to show her other accessories. You can
read the model info in the first image, click for a larger view!]

[Previews: This one is a simple comparison of the old versus the new. Texture, and subtle
shaping changes were made. Read the image for the rest of the info. ]

[Previews: Next is the "Main Model" preview. It is the full version with multiple views. Read the image for the rest of the info. ]

[Previews: This one is a re-make of an old model of Dahlia, titled "At Home, Casual" Read the image for the rest of the info. ]

ImageImage
[Previews: The next two are of the same model. I had to make two version, one with the jacket, and one without, instead of making the jacket optional. The scarf and jacket don't work right together unless parts of the scarf are gone, and I couldn't do that with the no-jacket version I wanted, so I made two models. The first preview has fashion-like details about the outfit, and the second showcases both models. ]

Alright that's it for Dahlia' Models for now ^^ She has a total of four models now! Scott has three right now, and I am about to show the previews for those in the next post! Check them out below!!
psychicsocial

Post by psychicsocial »

This post will be similar to the last, only this time it'll be all Scott! You can find my blog on Tumblr for my story RAZOR and the characters in it right H E R E. You can find Dahlia's biography there, and some setting details for the story there. As well as artwork, inspirational music and art and of course model previews and WIPs.

[Previews: This is an updated version of Scott's old models. The changes that have been made can be read on
the actual image!]

[Previews: This is a simple, barely edited preview of Scott's newest model, "Casual". It's
really out of character for him to not be concealing his face, but he needs at least one model
without a hood. Lots still needs to be done with this one!]

That's it for Scott for now. He probably won't have any other models, but I can say for sure ^_^