Model Dibs

Post your works in progress here!

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

Love2Raid
Custom Rank: w

Re: Model Dibs

Post by Love2Raid »

Can't you rip her static model and then rig her, or would that not be worth the time? :P
iK1L73r
Porter
Custom Rank: Anti-Hero

Post by iK1L73r »

Id like to put dibs these models from injustice if none has objections
Injustice: trigon, giganta, joker clan and isis (catwoman's cat)
Marvel Heroes: Vision, Squirrel Girl, Black Widow, Black Panther, Gambit, Nightcrawler.
im not anymore a highschooler, now imma universitary!!
DA
Love2Raid

Post by Love2Raid »

Only 'Injustice' for now please, thanks. We are currently discussing what we are going to do with this 'dibs' system.

I will add those to the list. :)
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

fortunately we only have to worry about here and armachampcorp and TRF... oh wait... scratch TRF, when was the last time anyone posted anything of worth on that site :D? hahahahaha
Love2Raid

Post by Love2Raid »

I think TRF stopped being the right place for XNALara when the program stopped being about Lara alone. :P
The picture thread is still going very strong, though. I take a look in there now and then and it's worth it because it's full of awesome renders. :)
Runa

Post by Runa »

Love2Raid wrote:Can't you rip her static model and then rig her, or would that not be worth the time? :P
Nah, let's wait for the support :P gildor is working on it I think.
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
Runa

Post by Runa »

I've started to play Remember Me. I think there are at least two versions of Nilin; default one and starter one. I suppose Roxas wants to port the default version, so I might convert the first outfit :) also, from the same game, right now I would also like to work on Olga and Edge (if the models are available. Still need to check the files better, will do it when support will be added to the game).

Plus, when will Lightning Returns be released? Because well... new version of Snow looks pretty awesome... :pi:
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

It will be released February 11th 2014 for NA and 14th for EU :) Im actually pretty excited for the game lol. Ill add the remember me one to the list, but I am not creating a list for LR:FFXIII yet, sorry.
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
Runa

Post by Runa »

O__O damn it's far! Lol I was sure the release was a lot closer XD ha, ofc no list, it's too early now!
RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Post by RoxasKennedy »

I stated that I wanted to port default Lightning, actually.

Rexil even gave me permission to take that dib away from him. XDD

Oh, and I would like to work on some soldiers or policemen or whatever they are from Remember Me, since I like their design. :D
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here