Oyikell's works

Post your works in progress here!

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

Oyikell

Oyikell's works

Post by Oyikell »

Hello ladies and gentleman.... Well, since my beloved Aya Brea is receiving some good treatment with Mr BlueJ97, I'll have to wait until her release. In the meantime, I got a lot of inspiration from Miss Runa to make my own meshmods. I was asking some advice about how to meshmodding, and fortunely Miss runa was kind enough to give me some advices... Now, since I didn't like much the DOA halloween release for Kasumi and Ayane (I mean... WTF..., halloween is about macabre, well AFAIK...) I decided to start making my own meshmods for these two.

So.... here they are (Hope you like them):

First, Kasumi as a Reaper:

Sorry for the shadow problem in Kasumi's face, I was using blender and I still have to improve my skills....

Obviously there are huge gaps between the meshes, I'm working on them.

Second, Ayane as a Demon:

I ran out of ideas with her, I don't know....

If you think that they need anything else.... please let me know.

Have a nice day.
Bluej97
Porter
Custom Rank: Porter

Re: Oyikell's works

Post by Bluej97 »

Wow great work ! I really love the kasumi one ! She looks amazing !
"FRESSHU BAKED DESU CHAN STIXXXLUV EXXXCLUSIVE PREORDER NOW!"
-RoXXXeh-
ProtocolX27
Porter
Custom Rank: Skynet Status

Post by ProtocolX27 »

Very creative concepts, Oyikell!
Love2Raid
Custom Rank: w

Post by Love2Raid »

Yep, looking awesome! :D

For Kasumi, the clothes need a better fit but of course you already know that. :XD:
Maybe you could add some different colours, instead of all black. It can be a bit boring. Even some grey/silver can already do much (but keep the dress black...). But I'm not sure, just try something. :P

For Ayane, I would give her some cool gauntlet kind of things on her arms like Kasumi has (but not covering her entire arms...) instead of those things she has around her wrist and high boots. Oh and a tail. :XD:

Looking forward to updates! :thumbup:

(btw that Ayane image took forever to load :sweetjesus: :lol: )
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

Betchyane's derishious skin. :ggl:

And here's a thought, Kasumi.....as......KASUMI!

That was like, totally not obvious right?

:evillaugh:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Oyikell

Post by Oyikell »

All right. I'm taking some notes...

@Love2Raid well, Your idea about making some color changes is attractive. I'll try that. Btw, I'm planning to apply some makeup on Kasumi (something like Doppelganger's veins around her body), what do you think??. About Ayane's tail, she has one....but I didn't want to show it yet... Doesn't look good for me. About the boots, I wanted to use some from the TERA models but I would like to see other options. About the Ayane pic, strange... maybe imageshack is screwing with her... :pi:

@ProtocolX27 and @BlueJ97 Thank you. I'm glad you like them. I wanted to make something sexy and "spooky" :bean:.

@MisterHentai jajaja :xD: :xD: . Btw MisterHentai, your comments gave me a good idea(well TBH, the Leifang's Halloween costume gave me the idea but your comments did the rest... jejeje): What do you think about making a Tina Meshmod as Felicia from Darkstalkers???. Helena and Kokoro has thier cosplay as Morrigan (sort of...) and Leifang has her own costume as Hsien-ko, so I was wondering...what do you think???.
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

:o

YESH!

:thumbup:

I mean there's already the kitty costumes, but with that extra little touch, that certainly sounds quite interesting. :ggl:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
king.neko212
Porter
Custom Rank: Why?

Post by king.neko212 »

wow great work oyikell!!