XNA Framework 3.0

General discussion and questions about XNALara go here.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Runa, Love2Raid

Anx

Re: XNA Framework 3.0

Post by Anx »

I also prefer using the sliders.
Just tested, Q,W,E works also with XNALara :mrgreen:
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

Anx wrote:I also prefer using the sliders.
Just tested, Q,W,E works also with XNALara :mrgreen:
LOL, I got trolled by XNAaraL! :oops:
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

Anx

Post by Anx »

As we know It.
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

iheartibuki wrote:
semory wrote:Thank you! It works he he he! Oh wow, this is the first time I've used XNALara.... no IK huh? Do you guys really pose models joint by joint like this???!!!
Hehe welcome to the world of XNALara posing! ... Good luck on your posing journey!
Thank you, I will give it a try :).
Love2Raid
Custom Rank: w

Post by Love2Raid »

Hmm, interesting! I'll try to pose a model with the numpad thing. At the moment, I find it a lot easier to pose a model in Blender. You can't see the bones in XNALara. :P
Vonman
Custom Rank: Oil King

Post by Vonman »

Love2Raid wrote:Hmm, interesting! I'll try to pose a model with the numpad thing. At the moment, I find it a lot easier to pose a model in Blender. You can't see the bones in XNALara. :P
You can pose in Blender??? :o whoaa please teach me how! :D i think it will be a lot easier if i just apply the textures on one model and reuse that model to create various renders. instead of having to re apply the textures again and again everytime i wanna make a new render :lol:

is it alot harder than posing in xnaLara though? :?:
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

I HATE posing in Blender xD I fail at it emmensely. I tried making an animation once, but it failed D:
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
Vonman

Post by Vonman »

TRDaz wrote:I HATE posing in Blender xD I fail at it emmensely. I tried making an animation once, but it failed D:
oh god that sounds so difficult :lol: i feel all hope is gone now xDD
Love2Raid
Custom Rank: w

Post by Love2Raid »

No, it's easy!
Just go to pose mode, then click on a bone and rotate or move (R or G resp.) and drag with the mouse button. Or press R/G immediately followed by either X, Y or Z to rotate/move in the X, Y or Z axis resp. Posing a skirt or a long coat for example is so much easier with this, trust me. :D

I still pose a lot with XNALara though, because you can save poses and re-use them or share them. :D

And yes, exactly, you can set all the materials and then use that same model over and over again. :D

About importing from XNALara, it's easier to import the posed .mesh.ascii instead of an .obj model, because all the textures will be there. You only need to set them to alpha on/off and col/nor/spec etc. ;)
Vonman

Post by Vonman »

Love2Raid wrote:No, it's easy!
Just go to pose mode, then click on a bone and rotate or move (R or G resp.) and drag with the mouse button. Or press R/G immediately followed by either X, Y or Z to rotate/move in the X, Y or Z axis resp. Posing a skirt or a long coat for example is so much easier with this, trust me. :D

I still pose a lot with XNALara though, because you can save poses and re-use them or share them. :D

And yes, exactly, you can set all the materials and then use that same model over and over again. :D

About importing from XNALara, it's easier to import the posed .mesh.ascii instead of an .obj model, because all the textures will be there. You only need to set them to alpha on/off and col/nor/spec etc. ;)
Thank you very much! :D im giving it a try! this is exciting :)

but i cant seem to import mes.ascii files into Blender. is it not supported anymore? using ver 2.63 btw. is there a way to go around this and make it work? :?: