Julia Croft?

General discussion and questions about XNALara go here.

Moderators: Runa, ObscureMemories, Love2Raid

Custom Rank: The Walking Living

Julia Croft?

Postby Thorbert » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:13 am

Hey guys, moderately still learning XNA but have been running into some stuff I'd like help with.

I'm currently setting a scene using the Tekken 4 Julia Chang model by PedroCroft. Sometimes when I open up the scenes though shell be wearing the Lara Croft backpack. It's unremovable and doesn't register as a part on the model so I have to remove and re add said model. Any idea how or why this happens? It's never occured with any of my other models

Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Re: Julia Croft?

Postby iheartibuki » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:57 pm

Can you post a screenshot of what's happening? You may have to delete the config file, it gets regenerated when you restart XPS.
"They’re not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

Postby Anx » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:43 am

Thorbert wrote:Hey guys, moderately still learning XNA but have been running into some stuff I'd like help with.

I'm currently setting a scene using the Tekken 4 Julia Chang model by PedroCroft. Sometimes when I open up the scenes though shell be wearing the Lara Croft backpack. It's unremovable and doesn't register as a part on the model so I have to remove and re add said model. Any idea how or why this happens? It's never occured with any of my other models

Custom Rank: The Walking Living

Postby Thorbert » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:26 pm

Well now I just feel dumb v_v

Thank you

Return to General