Models go stiff when adding items? (Bug?)

General discussion and questions about XNALara go here.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Runa, Love2Raid

The_Chronicle_GER
Custom Rank: Hunter with a dragon

Models go stiff when adding items? (Bug?)

Post by The_Chronicle_GER »

In the most current version (11.8.9) there seems to be a bug in the function "Options -> Add to .." - I stumbled upon that a couple of times already and its giving me problems making my works...

When I add an item to the model I want to get this item - last test was with the male warrior model from Metin2 and the highest-level two-handed blade from the same game - the model goes stiff. It doesn't react to being posed anymore, but the settings can still be applied. This happens even when I load a pre-saved pose from the .pose files! Could this be a bug?
XNAaraL
XPS Author

Re: Models go stiff when adding items? (Bug?)

Post by XNAaraL »

The_Chronicle_GER wrote:In the most current version (11.8.9) there seems to be a bug in the function "Options -> Add to .." - I stumbled upon that a couple of times already and its giving me problems making my works...

When I add an item to the model I want to get this item - last test was with the male warrior model from Metin2 and the highest-level two-handed blade from the same game - the model goes stiff. It doesn't react to being posed anymore, but the settings can still be applied. This happens even when I load a pre-saved pose from the .pose files! Could this be a bug?
You are sure that you really have "the most current version of XPS 11.8.9" ? You are really sure that you have the patch level "Update 22/06/2020" ?

Most of the informations to help you are missing. Please read the description. You can comment on this journal (or send a Note) with the following information and eventually in the same layout to keep things organized:
https://www.deviantart.com/comments/1/6 ... 4850516840