Port now, update later

General discussion and questions about XNALara go here.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Runa, Love2Raid

rexil
Porter
Custom Rank: Hu3Hu3

Re: Port now, update later

Post by rexil »

Love2Raid wrote:Yeah, I understand. Not saying that other people are 'bad', though, don't get me wrong. It's just that most of my old friends are here, so that's good. :)

About TTT2, it's good and bad. XD
Geometry looks better than from Tekken 6, normal maps are also more detailed and look very nice. But the diffuse maps lack colour (so they need editing :/) and some detail as well. They also require reparenting again, just like with Tekken 6. Worst of everything is that mesh, textures and bones are in separate files, so you need to find them and then combine them all into one. Howfie wrote the tools for all that, so it's not the combining that is difficult. It's just that you need to find the right bones for every 'part', and the bone files can't be previewed in Noesis. :? :P

So it's more work than Tekken 6 :? , but when you put some time in them the result can be very nice. ;)
Sounds challenging :D Well is there any of girl's free? I would like one to work on. I'm still a little bit lost, I was so lost baking AO maps just now hahaha, but I'll do my best.
┬░┬░┬░┬░┬░Why so Serious?┬░┬░┬░┬░┬░
Love2Raid
Custom Rank: w

Post by Love2Raid »

Sure. XD

I wouldn't worry about what anyone on deviantart is doing, they don't care about us either. But I guess it could be a waste of your time if you did one of the models that have already been released, regardless of how they look, since there are so many options. :P
Most were done by Kamil, you could look which ones he did (I think I saw Asuka in some kimono thing, Lili bikini and Anna in her red dress, not 100% sure). 'Someone' has some on her wip list, I think Anna and Nina, at least. She already did Michelle and Kunimitsu. The others only want to port male models or none at all.

So... the rest are yours for the taking! :P
RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Post by RoxasKennedy »

^ Jun is mine, tho! :ohn:
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here
rexil
Porter

Post by rexil »

Love2Raid wrote:Sure. XD

I wouldn't worry about what anyone on deviantart is doing, they don't care about us either. But I guess it could be a waste of your time if you did one of the models that have already been released, regardless of how they look, since there are so many options. :P
Most were done by Kamil, you could look which ones he did (I think I saw Asuka in some kimono thing, Lili bikini and Anna in her red dress, not 100% sure). 'Someone' has some on her wip list, I think Anna and Nina, at least. She already did Michelle and Kunimitsu. The others only want to port male models or none at all.

So... the rest are yours for the taking! :P
This one then please
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/--aSrhC2qN6w/T ... t2_009.jpg
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

^ I think that costume is exclusive to TTT2 Prologue (PS3 exclusive as part of Tekken Hybrid) and is not extractable at the moment. Or at least that's what Steven (howfie) told me. :)
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

rexil
Porter

Post by rexil »

iheartibuki wrote:^ I think that costume is exclusive to TTT2 Prologue (PS3 exclusive as part of Tekken Hybrid) and is not extractable at the moment. Or at least that's what Steven (howfie) told me. :)
Oh :\ Ok then any of Lili's costumes.
iheartibuki

Post by iheartibuki »

Hehe I think Angela wants her too, but I'm sure you guys can work it out. :) There are also tons of customization options, just gotta wait til we ID the parts.

Love2Raid

Post by Love2Raid »

Are you sure about that, Ibuki? It can't even be recreated in the game? :/

Ok then, I will dig through the files this week. ;)

Daz has the models as well, so has Ibuki. So I'm sure we will be able to supply everyone here with any model they need. Don't need to rely on others for that. :ohn:
iheartibuki

Post by iheartibuki »

Haha you guys can call me Marvin or Marv if you like. :) I have the game so I can check tonight to see if it can be recreated, but afaik that particular costume is from the Blood Vengeance movie, and is exclusive to the Prologue teaser game to of course get people to buy it.

Love2Raid

Post by Love2Raid »

Oh sorry, I know. :P

I found something that looks like a schoolgirl skirt and shoes, but there are no socks. The legs are also a bit thin, don't think that's Xiaoyu. Maybe it's an optional item that girls can use, since I saw it twice in a row (with a few files in between). Oh, and I looked underneath the skirt (totally not into that or anything :P ) and, well... the model was wearing a thong if I saw it right? :? :ggl:

I don't remember where, should write this stuff down...

Edit:
Now I found those same shoes alone, with socks. If only there is a shirt like that, the outfit could easily be recreated...