XNALara models redistribution

General discussion and questions about XNALara go here.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Runa, Love2Raid

semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Re: XNALara models redistribution

Post by semory »

i remember armacham tried it but stopped because people couldnt find the password even if you told them where it was lol
RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Post by RoxasKennedy »

I agree. Why make one place where you compile models for XNALara when there are tons of places like Sticklove, XNALaraCustomized and so on.

But because this blog was made with Google, I immediately think that it had AdSense enabled, because A) It would explain tons of reuploaded models made by other people, B) It would explain why the blog looks so shitty, but unfortunately, I don't think this is the case and it's probably just someone who wants to get recognition of some sort :pi:
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

semory wrote:i remember armacham tried it but stopped because people couldnt find the password even if you told them where it was lol
Well they were more being cryptic with the password than anything and not everyone's smart enough to figure things out on their own. What I was suggesting is putting links to the passwords but each link is different. Should cut into the idiots' upload time.

Or maybe do nothing. Can't really stop things like this. Look at you... devs can't stop you from extracting their models he he he. :D
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

Runa

Post by Runa »

The pass thing is a good idea if we want to slow this shitty things down... but I'm afraid it's going to be too much work and people never read when you explain something.

Btw, I noticed he didn't rename some archives. Some of them still have 'by username" at the end... so I don't really know. I think I will do the same thing from now on (adding my name at the end).
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
Black_Hill

Post by Black_Hill »

Well... For those models it's already too late. This is not respectful for the people who worked on the models he/she re-uploaded. That's one reason I don't upload my own models anywhere, or at least I'd give them by PMs only (That is if someone actually sees my models and knows it's from me 8D ), and not to everyone that is.
Btw, I noticed he didn't rename some archives. Some of them still have 'by username" at the end... so I don't really know. I think I will do the same thing from now on (adding my name at the end).
Yes, they rarely take the time to rename the files because it's too long... But you never know.

It takes so long to rig/mod a model, I can understand the feeling...
thePWA
Porter
Custom Rank: JOSHAUAGES v2.0

Post by thePWA »

We oughta rename our stuff with this format game_model_dev_stolenByDilong lol
Stop! Waitaminute! Fill mah cup with some liquor in it!
Runa

Post by Runa »

thePWA wrote:We oughta rename our stuff with this format game_model_dev_stolenByDilong lol
:evillaugh:
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
Oyikell

Post by Oyikell »

I have a better idea: let's put a strong virus in that site!!!!. :evillaugh: :evillaugh: . Maybe that'll "persuade" the thiefs to not mess with us... jejeje
RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Post by RoxasKennedy »

We port models, we are not mastermind hackers lol :XD:
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here
Runa

Post by Runa »

We should hack every site then, like SL, DA and also TRF... every page containing XNA models, lol.