Failed rigging noob asking for help...

General discussion and questions about XNALara go here.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Runa, Love2Raid

Skyye13
Custom Rank: Failed Loser

Failed rigging noob asking for help...

Post by Skyye13 »

Hi guys,
I have this awesome character I built, and I have it T-posed and prepared for rigging, at which point I'd like to port it.

It is a VERY high res model, with separate clothing meshes and a hair mesh. I'm not sure how to go about rigging it, and I seriously doubt I could create a rig with the quality that befits a model of this level.

I would like to have a face rig, and breast bones as well, to make it really nice.

Could someone help me with this?

I would really appreciate it.

I don't have any money to pay the person who helps me, but I would be willing to help them in return, with anything I can do :)

I will send the model to whoever wants to help me rig it... it is custom work, so I won't openly share the model for general use- I intend to release it when its done.

Thanks!
Anx

Re: Failed rigging noob asking for help...

Post by Anx »

Skyye13 wrote:Hi guys,
I have this awesome character I built, and I have it T-posed and prepared for rigging, at which point I'd like to port it.

It is a VERY high res model, with separate clothing meshes and a hair mesh. I'm not sure how to go about rigging it, and I seriously doubt I could create a rig with the quality that befits a model of this level.

I would like to have a face rig, and breast bones as well, to make it really nice.

Could someone help me with this?

I would really appreciate it.

I don't have any money to pay the person who helps me, but I would be willing to help them in return, with anything I can do :)

I will send the model to whoever wants to help me rig it... it is custom work, so I won't openly share the model for general use- I intend to release it when its done.

Thanks!
Guys? Forget about it :XD: A wise guy's always right; even when he's wrong, he's right. :mrgreen: Money? Forget about it. A wise girl never pays for his drinks.

Want Some Help? Simply. Yes. <3

You are in the right place.
LetÔÇÖs get the ball rolling. Regardless of whether itÔÇÖs you helping me or me helping you the key is that we will be helping each other. ThatÔÇÖs it!
Skyye13
Custom Rank: Failed Loser

Post by Skyye13 »

Thanks Anx!! :D

You are awesome! *hugs you*

You've been really nice to me every time I've asked for help, thanks so much :)

Ok, I'll PM you the link to the model.. I'm really excited now :D

I know you'll do a great job, and I'll help all I can >:3
Anx

Post by Anx »

Unfortunately, Blender 2.49 cannot open the 'Kaydara FBX binary' format. But I can see that the model was created with 'modo'.

Your sculpting skill must be formidable!

Please send me the model again, using the format LXO, the native format for modo. :idea: It is perfectly for further refinement at a later time. It is then easier to create the rigging, using the n-gons and edge weighting.
thePWA
Porter
Custom Rank: JOSHAUAGES v2.0

Post by thePWA »

Anx wrote:Your sculpting skill must be formidable!
Truly god-like skillz wouldn't you say? Probably on par with some of the stuff on say... Renderosity or DAZ3D. Amazing stuff.
Stop! Waitaminute! Fill mah cup with some liquor in it!