Nude models

Post mature models here.

Moderator: ObscureMemories

Runa

Nude models

Post by Runa »

Okay, this thread is for naked models only. They have to be posted here and just here.

Jin female naked from Blade&Soul

Fully owned by NCSoft

Download here https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=3DBFF188 ... 8CFE52!130
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Re: Nude models

Post by iheartibuki »

^ Nice! I really like this model! You should get an award for posting the first nude model on these boards, LOL!

BTW, I made a barefeet version of her. Can I send her to you so you can fix her seams? :)
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

:shock:

Yeah, at the end of the year, I think maybe we'll have a Christmas party or something... I'll have to figure out a way to send all you guys and gals a beer or something lol :).
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

semory wrote: :shock:

Yeah, at the end of the year, I think maybe we'll have a Christmas party or something... I'll have to figure out a way to send all you guys and gals a beer or something lol :).
I cant have beer. Send me something a 14 year old can have LOL! xD

First nude model! Nice work Runa ^^
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
Runa

Post by Runa »

iheartibuki wrote:^ Nice! I really like this model! You should get an award for posting the first nude model on these boards, LOL!

BTW, I made a barefeet version of her. Can I send her to you so you can fix her seams? :)
Sure, no problem :D

And lol, yeah. I actually was wondering why nobody posted nude models yet XD I mean, now that we finally have a section for this. I don't have any problems to share/see nude models ;)
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
Anx

Post by Anx »

I don't have any problems to see nude models ;) There is no traditional armor in Blade & Soul. Instead, armor equipment is in the form of outfits called doboks. Doboks do not have any stat properties, thus your character can look however you wish. I did not know, you can also choose to wearing no clothes. :lol:
Runa

Post by Runa »

Anx wrote:I don't have any problems to see nude models ;) There is no traditional armor in Blade & Soul. Instead, armor equipment is in the form of outfits called doboks. Doboks do not have any stat properties, thus your character can look however you wish. I did not know, you can also choose to wearing no clothes. :lol:
I never played the game, but I guess this is just an optional texture or something? It was included into another outfit's folder, the only difference was that instead of being naked, with breasts exposed and such, the map is painted with a soft cloth XD
iheartibuki

Post by iheartibuki »

Runa wrote:
Sure, no problem :D

And lol, yeah. I actually was wondering why nobody posted nude models yet XD I mean, now that we finally have a section for this. I don't have any problems to share/see nude models ;)
Thanks, PM on the way! :hug2:

With regards as to why no one else before you posted any nude models, perhaps peeps are still suffering from some form of online PTSD experienced at TRF. :lol: Seriously though, I think the number of nude models found in games is really, really tiny, compared to clothed ones. If the rules I read here are hard and fast rules, you're extremely limited as to what you can post here. On the other hand, if we simply allow everyone to do their own Frankenstein work where it's a free-for-all, put someone's head on somebody else's naked body, then you have another deviantArt here on Sticklove! :lol: To me it's the equivalent of your favorite celebrity's head being Photoshopped into somebody else's nude body, sometimes it works if you're good, sometimes it doesn't, which often times is the case with models created with XPS. Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with that, it's just that, it seems a bit desperate especially if you can clearly see seams and different shades and textures where the surgery took place. :lol:

Another reason could be simply that people don't want to share. Nude models seem to be in high demand especially amongst the male species on dA and some people feel the need to be superior to others because they have something that others don't. It could also be because they don't want to see their favorite nude models in a gory or bondage scene, which can be quite disturbing and aren't usually part of the social norm.

I personally would like to see more nude models posted here, whether they're like that in game or not. I know we all want to see our favorite models posed and put in situations that are within the parameters assigned to their character, but if they resemble humans, they all should be naked underneath the clothes. :) With that in mind, I wonder if there are nude models in Tekken Tag Tournament 2, seeing that there are tons of bikini costumes included as part of the pre order bonus. If so I think they should be fair game here. Same for DOA5. The beach volleyball games models are notorious for having full nude bodies underneath their bikinis. I'm really quite surprised Tecmo-Koei sued a bunch of people who patched them nude in the game. It's kinda like burying treasure somewhere and putting a sign there that says, "There are no treasures buried here!" :lol:

Ok enuff rant for the AM, going to bed. :)

Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

iheartibuki wrote:I personally would like to see more nude models posted here, whether they're like that in game or not. I know we all want to see our favorite models posed and put in situations that are within the parameters assigned to their character, but if they resemble humans, they all should be naked underneath the clothes. :) With that in mind, I wonder if there are nude models in Tekken Tag Tournament 2, seeing that there are tons of bikini costumes included as part of the pre order bonus. If so I think they should be fair game here. Same for DOA5. The beach volleyball games models are notorious for having full nude bodies underneath their bikinis. I'm really quite surprised Tecmo-Koei sued a bunch of people who patched them nude in the game. It's kinda like burying treasure somewhere and putting a sign there that says, "There are no treasures buried here!" :lol:

Ok enuff rant for the AM, going to bed. :)
Nope. Well there is base bodies but they cut off the private parts loool.
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
iheartibuki

Post by iheartibuki »

TRDaz wrote:
Nope. Well there is base bodies but they cut off the private parts loool.
Ugh, that sucks!!! LOL!!! I guess it's a different team from Project Soul eh.