Resident Evil Series

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Resident Evil Series

Post by Dazzy »

I got this yesterday, completed Leon's Campaign and that took around 6 hours ^^
Going to play Chris' today, I cant wait to get to Ada's! This game is epic, but people dont think it is because it isnt much survival horror anymore... ;_;
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Re: Resident Evil 6

Post by MisterHentai »

Game doesn't get released until next week for me here and even then I'm holding it off for now. Knowing Capcom's business practices, there may eventually be a Gold Edition sometime down the line, so I guess that's one more year of a wait. :(

Though like with 5, I may get the PC version first, and then get the console version later down the line.

Still, I've seen all of Leon's campaign in action already and I must say, it looks damn good and his one is easly the best one. Much of it captures the earlier spirit and atmosphere of the older Resident Evil games, especially parts that are reminiscent of 2 and 4. Then we finally get to see Chris and Leon on-screen together, fan service moment.
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

PC comes out in January 2013 apparently, so you would have to wait a while D: I just completed Chapter 2 on Chris' story, I wanna finish them all to get to play as de epic Ada!!!! D:
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

About as long as the wait between the console and PC version of RE5, and pretty much any other Capcom game as well. I'm in no rush any way. Far too many other games at the moment.
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

Oh ok :)
Chris' story seems good but not as awesome as Leon's D: I hope Jake's is good and I know Ada's will be awesome.
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

How far into Chris are you?

Is non-stop action throughout or it at least has some slow sections?

The two demos that were previously available really weren't holding back in showing Chris' campaign looking like something out of the CoD:MW games.
Dank Buttsen

Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

I finished it earlier, its sorta action packed the whole way through, hardly any points where its slow sections.
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Yeah I managed to see all of Chris' campaign today.

It's not as bad as I thought it would be, and of course, an annoying turret chase section, but that plane part was really interesting.
Dank Buttsen

Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

It was awesome, just id rather have it not as action packed as it was.
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

I was more than pleased with Leon's so I didn't mind that the other campaigns offered something a little different to appeal to anyone. There's still also Ada Wong's to do and she will be on her own in that one, minus the crossover into Leon's story.
Dank Buttsen