Game(s) you are currently playing?

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Re: Game(s) you are currently playing?

Post by MisterHentai »

You know another Capcom franchise that I would love to see again......

Breath of Fire!

Some of those people went on to help make Dragon's Dogma so at least we know they are still around.
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
.:Someone Else:.

Post by .:Someone Else:. »

God of War Ascension...good to see you again, Kratos :twisted:
Bye y'all, was fun while it lasted
ssringo

Post by ssringo »

MisterHentai wrote:You know another Capcom franchise that I would love to see again......

Breath of Fire!

Some of those people went on to help make Dragon's Dogma so at least we know they are still around.
I never finished any of the Breath of Fire games. They certainly weren't bad, but they were always overshadowed by Square's brilliant releases on the SNES and PS1.

Dragon's Dogma was amazing. I'm kinda miffed at having to buy the game again to get the new stuff, but I'm still going to pick it up anyways. I do wish it had a PC version, but I want a PC version for every game :D
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Yeah the game would have been perfect for a PC version too and it's stupid why they didn't do so. It's a massive market to grab people into the medieval fantasy style and steathly way to lure them into the Monster Hunter style.
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
.:Someone Else:.

Post by .:Someone Else:. »

Aaaand finished GOW Ascension...what a blast o_o

Santa Monica know their shit.

And that┬┤s dead funny to see that GOW, a beat em all, has way more and way harder puzzles than the last TR -___________-

And Looks ten time better.

Though I just read that there was going to be a patch to lower the difficulty. I hate you casuals, I really do. Say hello to the Generation of easy as hell games, pals.
Bye y'all, was fun while it lasted
raidergale
Porter
Custom Rank: Marie's my waifu kthx

Post by raidergale »

Am I the only one thinking that TR looks absolutely amazing? :pi: It's not console exclusive level, but it looks damn fine for a multiplatform game :P
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Different artstyles and aesthetics I guess.

No surprise a God of War game would look great regardless since it's from a Sony studio and they have every advantage of getting the best out of their own system.

I do personally think those games are getting quite stale. Only so much he can do before completely killing off every single Greek God out there. :lol:
Dank Buttsen

PoophairJones
Custom Rank: Baebsae

Post by PoophairJones »

raidergale wrote:Am I the only one thinking that TR looks absolutely amazing? :pi: It's not console exclusive level, but it looks damn fine for a multiplatform game :P
I looks quite good on PC but frankly.. there are many games looking ages better xD I've seen the whole HDest settings you can get on a PC on my dad's PC with Tesselation and tressFX^^ They simply overpromoted their awesome PC port with their ''HD shadows'' xD That line in the promo for it made me think ''yeah what did the consoles get then? blocky shadows without polishing?''
I actually think the ps3 and PC version ALMOST look alike... the xbox one seems weirdly dark and some textures really look low res... but between ps3 and pc there isnt much difference from what i've seen on screens

Sure TressFX and Tesselation are sometimes visible and some more low res textures on ps3 than on PC..but well

I don't really say the game is beautiful because it's way too dull for me
You run from greytone to greytone and evrything is just damn desaturated...even when you are on the beach and the sun is shining it's still all grey xD It's not DIRECTLY ugly...just boring over the time
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Honestly when you look at it, it is just another pretty looking grey/brown game. :lol:

But yeah in terms of graphics, it goes PC > PS3 > 360.

The Digital Foundry article is a good read about that too.
Dank Buttsen

ViperFang

Post by ViperFang »

Warriors Orochi 3

I toyed with the combo of Nouhime, Joan of Arc, and Keiji Maeda and enjoyed it. Lotsa fun XP