*BAYONETTA*

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

Love2Raid
Custom Rank: w

*BAYONETTA*

Post by Love2Raid »

Discuss. :megusta:

I'll fix the OP later, don't worry. :P
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Re: *BAYONETTA*

Post by MisterHentai »

:evillaugh:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Love2Raid

Post by Love2Raid »

Lol. So I'm getting a WiiU, just for Bayonetta 2. It had better be good. :rage: :P
thePWA
Porter
Custom Rank: JOSHAUAGES v2.0

Post by thePWA »

Reboot or sequel?

Just gotta love glasses-wearing nerdgasmic sexxxay "demon" slayers with English accents.
And with short hair to boot.
Stop! Waitaminute! Fill mah cup with some liquor in it!
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Well no surprises here given how the trailer was portrayed to hint at it, but Bayonetta 2 will have a 2 player co-op mode.
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Runa

Post by Runa »

Woah, so many new epic games (sequels and/or reboots) lately :pi: I now wish I had a damn console.
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
Bluej97
Porter
Custom Rank: Porter

Post by Bluej97 »

It surprises me that Bayonetta 1 wasn't running at 60fps constant ( it drops to 50 but it's not noticeable as I've heard, I didn't notice it myself :?

Bayonetta 2 will be 60FPS Constant, and models will be 5x(?) more high poly than the previous ones. ( wouldn't that be too much overkill though O.o ) I guess this is good though, if it's 60FPS constant and the models are 5x High Poly ( which would be about 100k ? ) then I guess Wii U Will support better 3rd party games, and not limited to the ones like on the first wii. :)
"FRESSHU BAKED DESU CHAN STIXXXLUV EXXXCLUSIVE PREORDER NOW!"
-RoXXXeh-
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Yeah it wasn't as consistently smooth and it was one of their first major HD action games too, so obviously it was still a bit new in the engine. Still 360 version was alot smoother than the PS3 one. They've certainly improved alot when it came to MGR:R though.

Yeah since the WiiU is just a bit more powerful than the 360 and PS3, makes sense that they can at least achieve better performance with the second game. Doubt the models will be that much better.
Dank Buttsen

jrx

Post by jrx »

My reaction to the pictures in this thread: :oh: :clap:

If Bayonetta gets in Super Smash Bros, my mind will be officially blown and the Wii U will be the best console ever! (Well, only if Nintendo also gives me a new F-Zero :roll:).
Love2Raid

Post by Love2Raid »

That would be really cool, I think there's a good chance she will appear in it since she's a Nintendo girl now. :XD:

But oh no, the gif in the OP vanished. :(

I'll add some other pictures. :P

Edit:
That should do it. :D