Double Dragon Neon

Recaps for models from games!

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Re: Double Dragon Neon

Post by MisterHentai »

I honestly can't even remember when or even if the "cheerful" face is used since she's just a NPC. :think:

But late in the game though, her character gets very tongue-in-cheek. :lol:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Love2Raid
Custom Rank: w

Post by Love2Raid »

Thanks Proto. :D
I'll ask rballad for sum more files. :pi:

@Hentai:
Sadly, yes... I liked the game (Tomb Raider) a lot, but when I wanted to play it again the other day I was a good half hour in and then I got bored. :P

LOL, I know. :lol: :derp:

I think it's the mirrored reflections in her eyes that make her look even more derpy, hahahahaha. I tried to fix it, but it didn't really work out and then I decided to keep it 'original'. :P

(Hey, I already fixed more than most other people would have, lol. :ugeek: Jacket was distorted, earrings were not in the right place and had no bones, seams between body parts on the diffuse texture... :pi: XD)
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

Either way.....

:snalick:

for the model! :P
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Love2Raid

Post by Love2Raid »

You're welcome. :pi: :P
Vagabond
Custom Rank: Pepakura Artist

Post by Vagabond »

I'm hoping the boss will be done soon, I've asked the person who got all the models if I could get the model for him so I can try myself, and I've been learning a bit. I just like the overall design of th character.
rexil
Porter
Custom Rank: Hu3Hu3

Post by rexil »

@Sandy - do you have any granny files? I think there's a way to get the "missing" weights right. If you could send me one to test. Just the gr file will do.
┬░┬░┬░┬░┬░Why so Serious?┬░┬░┬░┬░┬░
Love2Raid

Post by Love2Raid »

You mean the models that won't load properly in Milkshape? I can send you one, sure. :D
Or do you mean models that are 'missing' certain bones and weights while it looks like there should be bones and weights (based on gameplay vids/screens)?? For example Linda's hair and Marian's earrings. :pi:
rexil
Porter
Custom Rank: Hu3Hu3

Post by rexil »

Love2Raid wrote:You mean the models that won't load properly in Milkshape? I can send you one, sure. :D
Or do you mean models that are 'missing' certain bones and weights while it looks like there should be bones and weights (based on gameplay vids/screens)?? For example Linda's hair and Marian's earrings. :pi:
Milkshape don't support more than one vertex group per bone, so yeah the models have missing weights, that may be the cause of the problems with Marian and Linda. But I'll need the .gr file to reconvert and send the correct one to ya. ^^ Divinity uses the same format and I was getting very weird weights with milkshape, I wanna try it with DD models to see if it's the same case.
┬░┬░┬░┬░┬░Why so Serious?┬░┬░┬░┬░┬░
Love2Raid

Post by Love2Raid »

That would be great, I will send you some files to try some magic on. :XD:
vixen0705

Post by vixen0705 »

These are great! My friend is currently looking for these!

The only problem is the mediafire links appear to all be dead. Is there any chance of someone reuploading them? Pretty please?

Or does anyone know of an alternate download link I could utilize?

Thanks in advance!