New Rank and Colors

General information about this site, including rules and announcements.

Moderators: Dazzy, Love2Raid

semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

New Rank and Colors

Post by semory »

So you guys who port for the dA, and for theJoeBlack as well, I decided to make a special rank and group to help you guys stand out from the rest of the users. I used the color orange to distinguish between red (admins) and green (moderators). Love/hate responses, suggestions, etc. go here.

Site admin and moderators who are porters are shit out of luck and don't get orange usernames... sorry lol. :P

Also updated is now all moderators have the "Moderator" rank displayed under their usernames (for some odd reason the default is without it).

Did I forget anybody? I was also thinking of giving edit post privileges to these users as well for ONLY the Game Model Recap forum, so that they can help update first posts. Let me know if you guys approve. Bad thing is that PHPBB only has a "full edit post" privilege and no specific "edit first post" privilege setting. For that reason, I really don't like giving full edit post privileges, but we can talk about it.

Bluej97
ProtocolX27
raidergale
rexil
RoxasKennedy
The-JoeBlack
thePWA
Bluej97
Porter
Custom Rank: Porter

Re: New Rank and Colors

Post by Bluej97 »

semory wrote:So you guys who port for the dA, and for theJoeBlack as well, I decided to make a special rank and group to help you guys stand out from the rest of the users. I used the color orange to distinguish between red (admins) and green (moderators). Love/hate responses, suggestions, etc. go here.
I like it ! Thank you sem ! :high:
"FRESSHU BAKED DESU CHAN STIXXXLUV EXXXCLUSIVE PREORDER NOW!"
-RoXXXeh-
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

Orange is good.

Yellow could have been a possibility too, but then some people out there might have trouble differenting it with green too depending on monitor screen/color quality or even for some near colourbind folk. :pi:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Post by RoxasKennedy »

This makes me feel special :megusta:

Tnx Semmy
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

After seeing blue, green and red for over a year, seeing orange names is a bit weird, lol!
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

the orange names confused me at first, but i like that you added it :D
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
Love2Raid
Custom Rank: w

Post by Love2Raid »

This place is turning into a circus, hahaha. :evillaugh:

It's a nice idea, but what does a porter have to do to become an orange person? We have more porters here, I don't really want anyone to feel 'left out', so to speak. Maybe we could think of something, like an 'x amount of shared ports' or maybe even link it to the 'thanks' sytem... :think:
And yeah, non-porters contribute to the forum in their own way... but then again, they have blue and blue is a nicer colour than orange, if you ask me... :pi: :P
You can't please everyone, so I'm ok with this, I think.

One thing though, I heard a rumour that the oompa loompas have x-ray vision too (they can see the ninjas). :ggl:

Oh, and I don't think we should give all the porters full editing options. It would be better to ask people which thread they want to manage (any member who wants to help and has been here for a while, not just 'porters') and make them the thread starter.
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

yeah sandy, i was thinking if X number of orange members say ok (too hard to get everybody, so maybe two to three), they are oranged up. we should say yes for those who port decent quality character models, much less strict than say the dA. and yeah, full edit post priv, is just too much for even a section.

oh, and we can change the color anytime lol, it is really easy.

purpose is just to acknowledge major contributors (like rexxy and roxy) and when peeps asks questions and get them answered by orange members they know they are being helped by good peeps, etc.

so how about ikill3r? we can also just wait until they ask as well.
ProtocolX27
Porter
Custom Rank: Skynet Status

Post by ProtocolX27 »

:oh: Wow, Thanks!! :D
Love2Raid
Custom Rank: w

Post by Love2Raid »

semory wrote:yeah sandy, i was thinking if X number of orange members say ok (too hard to get everybody, so maybe two to three), they are oranged up. we should say yes for those who port decent quality character models, much less strict than say the dA. and yeah, full edit post priv, is just too much for even a section.

oh, and we can change the color anytime lol, it is really easy.

purpose is just to acknowledge major contributors (like rexxy and roxy) and when peeps asks questions and get them answered by orange members they know they are being helped by good peeps, etc.

so how about ikill3r? we can also just wait until they ask as well.
Agreed. :D
Yeah, they could request to have their ranked changed...

By the way, if anyone wants to help out with the model recaps let us know. Most recaps were started by Daz, and, well, they could use some more attention. :XD: So if there's a game you really like and you have the time to update the OP of a thread once in a while, we can make you the new 'boss' of the thread. :ohn: