Slothy WIP?

Post your works in progress here!

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

Slothy

Slothy WIP?

Post by Slothy »

What: Making a "Super Peachy Pack" with several Princess Peach's mods.

Why: I love Peach's character and design, which follows Nintendo's marketing policy (family and little girls fiendly), but I wondered how a more "adult" version would look? while still keeping MOST of the core Nintendo design? (she must be on her twenties but has the body proportion of a 5 years old lol :lol:).

Where: I was in need for some inspiration, and so my rule3... uh :? google search began! Of course alpha920 on DA has already made some really awesome and great quality Peach's mods, but they were too busty compared with Nintendo's art, IMHO.
I mean she does have some bust (deduced from the SSBB model (?)), but she's not Mai Shiranui or anything. Anyways, I wanted to try my own take on it. And then I found this:

http://thejayphenrix.deviantart.com/gallery/ http://twilit-arawen.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ :please:
That was the inspiration I needed!

How: I took Grot's SSBB model, added one head to her proportions, some "curves" here and there and... Hooray!
^ "T"

The list:

-Dress/Normal Peach: done.

-Biker suit: done.

-Cat suit: uh...

Same base body is used in all the mods. The Wii Mario Kart textures/models were kinda sucky, so I remade like 70% of the Mach Bike (mesh and texture) and had to make her suit from scratch. Her Wild Wing car is also "improved".

To do: I'm not sure what to do after the Cat suit, so... maybe you can help me? :) a bikini version? a Mario cosplay version? ??? :mrgreen:
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Re: Slothy WIP?

Post by semory »

nice motorcycle lol
Love2Raid
Custom Rank: w

Post by Love2Raid »

That's awesome, I really like the result. :XD:

Mario cosplay and bikini sounds great to me. :D
alpha920

Post by alpha920 »

that biker suit looks great, cant wait for this pack as Im a peach fan too.
Slothy

Post by Slothy »

Thank you very much! I've been busy preparing exams but I'll try make time to keep working on this :oops:
alpha920

Post by alpha920 »

Slothy wrote:Thank you very much! I've been busy preparing exams but I'll try make time to keep working on this :oops:
thats great, Ive seen some of your work its quite impressive.
Ndoki

Post by Ndoki »

So how goes the progress? Those models look amazing!