Hedgehog the Sonic!

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

dark0nex

Re: Hedgehog the Sonic!

Post by dark0nex »

The character design for Sonic boom isn't that bad, it's basically Sonic and friends with longer legs and arms.

I mean... their pretty basic looking characters.
I say you keep their design simple, because if not you end up with this;

And we know what that leads to;

OMG NOOOO! I want to burn my eyes out! What has been seen cannot be unseen!
NSFW http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1Dyqas6Sm8 NSFW
Why did you click the spoiler?
TheBlackPigeon
Custom Rank: City Park Superhero

Post by TheBlackPigeon »

This is the only song that comes to mind when anyone mentions Sonic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO_z2nO3ByM
GamerGate is basically Reality TV for nerds.
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

A new Legend of Zelda themed stage coming as free DLC for Sonic: Lost World.

Playground arguments over the quality of Nintendo versus Sega games happened all the time in the late ÔÇÿ80s and ÔÇÿ90s. But did hardcore fans ever expect to drop the old rivalry and watch these two Japanese game companies create games together? Probably not, but it eventually happened. Friendly faire like Mario & Sonic at the Olympics poke fun at that relationship, but Sega has taken the next step and inserted another important Nintendo franchise into its latest update for Sonic Lost World. In it, players can take the blue hero for a spin through The Legend of Zelda Zone -- a free stage that will be available for download through the Wii U eShop on March 27, 2014.

IGN
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Post by RoxasKennedy »

At first, it looks like a weird idea.

Then I remember I ADORE gothic arhitecture and scenery like medieval forests and castles and whatnot.

Sonic's graphical engine + Gothic scenery = :oh: :oh:

DAMN YOU NINTENDO!!! :rage:
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

I've only just started to attempt and unlock the mirror courses in Sanic Racing. :LOL:

I'm locking moar on PS3 than on PC. :rage:

I hate this cheap longevity tactic, it messes with your brain! Especially once your mind is set to it and after finishing a race, you go to do something else, things just..... seem drowsy for a little bit. :rage:

Even reading this folum I had to take a step back a little. :LOL:
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Me and Archy had a great session on Sanic Racing hours earlier. Hope more of you guys could get the game soon i.e. PS3. Or PC if you got a system that can handle it or don't have network troubles. :P :evillaugh:

It is ALOT of fun and arguably the best alternative to the Mario Kart games, or for some people, it's even better! Dat SEGA Universe fan-service! :fyea:

Oh, it's 165 Stars to unlock the AGES character/car. :rage: :fdat:

And reading about the Race of Ages stage, now I understand how it works. :o

So if you are in first place, go for the flying part! Water parts, and that goes for any other stage, sucks balls! :rage:
Dank Buttsen

Arch-vile
Custom Rank: Negative Creep

Post by Arch-vile »

Interesting how the person in the lead gets to choose which section to race through. Of all the characters and other Sega references that appear on that track, I've only noticed the Bonanza Bros. But then again, it's not like you can afford to look for them during the race. :lol:

:okay: 165 stars to unlock AGES is way out of my reach which is a shame because it looks awesome.
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

AGES sounds awesome too, literately.

When it's in Hornet mode, you get to hear the classic quotes from the good ol' game itself.

And yeah the fact that Segata Sanshiro is also in that track ..... :wtf: ! Time for some easy C Class racing just to see the stuff. :lol:

Speaking of which do you have Daytona USA on PSN? We ought to give that a go one day too! :o
Dank Buttsen

Arch-vile
Custom Rank: Negative Creep

Post by Arch-vile »

We could probably set up a 1 on 1 race too, that would give us plenty of time to look for everything.

I don't have Daytona for the PS3. I bought it for the 360 a while back.
raidergale
Porter
Custom Rank: Marie's my waifu kthx

Post by raidergale »

... I've never seen the boat part of Race of Ages :o Time to try to stick to the left of the course then :LOL: