Vincent Xyooj's Model/ Render Wips (Ôùò ╩£ Ôùò )

Post your works in progress here!

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

VincentXyooj

Re: Vincent Xyooj's Model/ Render Wips (Ôùò ╩£ Ôùò )

Post by VincentXyooj »

iheartibuki wrote:Oh haha absolutely! They are really gorgeous models, I've just had my fill for the year to be honest, LOL! It's like it's the new Flappy Bird with all the clones. :LOL: Oh and DOA5 models don't have lots of bones compared to ones I've worked with before (like Soul Calibur models) and aren't terribly hard to pose. :D
Yea indeed Dat Kasumi, for me its the models with the long hair that is out and the skirts that kill me, but yea I know there are some other models that have the most omg amount of bones, I would love to use them, but half of the time I don't have the patience to pose the skirts, I usually just use dynamics in the programs to set the outfits and what not.

Also yea they pretty much are the new flappy bird... Good thing that app isn't around anymore, yet I still haven't deleted it, its pretty entertaining... But it something I rarely play lol...
danniellahill

Post by danniellahill »

VincentXyooj wrote:I was lucky enough to know such wonderful people who would share their models with me. I hold these models with my life and no one will get them unless otherwise given the permission to share from her. I really need to make a render with Cloud and Zack soon, I have had them for quite some time now... I need some ideas lol, also yea I know, that necklace is a big troll and doesn't really like to work out for you... I feel your pain when I try to make some meshes for myself lol... They come with a set of errors, its rare for a model to come out error free lol. But yea, when the time comes she will look amazing, that I am certain of, you two have the power of making the models possible. Also aww thanks mate, appreciate that comment from you :p. I look forward to any other projects you would let me help you with.
yeah, i mean we have a few models that we wanted to share (we actually was thinking of doing a bikini series for summer) but because of the fact people just hate sticking to the rules we just never bothered to continue.

ohh and any other projects you want to work on just give us a shout ^^ we always love working on new things :D its a nice break from porting weapons and things sometimes xD ohh which reminds me actually... i still have a model i need to finish for a render that me and nighty want to work on xD but we need to find some torn clothes xD but im sure we will find something ;) hehe
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

VincentXyooj wrote:
iheartibuki wrote:Oh haha absolutely! They are really gorgeous models, I've just had my fill for the year to be honest, LOL! It's like it's the new Flappy Bird with all the clones. :LOL: Oh and DOA5 models don't have lots of bones compared to ones I've worked with before (like Soul Calibur models) and aren't terribly hard to pose. :D
Yea indeed Dat Kasumi, for me its the models with the long hair that is out and the skirts that kill me, but yea I know there are some other models that have the most omg amount of bones, I would love to use them, but half of the time I don't have the patience to pose the skirts, I usually just use dynamics in the programs to set the outfits and what not.

Also yea they pretty much are the new flappy bird... Good thing that app isn't around anymore, yet I still haven't deleted it, its pretty entertaining... But it something I rarely play lol...
LOL, you're gonna hate my ports then if you ever tried to use them. :lol: I tried to include as many moving parts as possible, as intended to be used by developers. A lot of these bones are there to prevent models from deforming while animating them, but I've found early in XNALara days that they are also necessary to pose the models properly. Not all models are created and rigged equally, some work with as few bones as possible while others don't (some really require the control bones to pose properly especially if you want that natural look). If you want to learn how to pose skirts I suggest you learn XNALara's global system of movement. It means that the way you pose models in XNA is not dependent on the parts' orientation with respect to the parent bones, it's dependent on the absolute X, Y and Z axes of the posing program. 8-) To demonstrate this, a T-posed model is posed differently from an A-posed model. From the model's perspective (facing you, the poser), rotating in the X-axis will always have the forward/up-down motion, Y will have the forward/side, and Z will have the side/up-down. It's hard to explain lol! In a different fashion when you move parts X will move sideways, Y moves up or down and Z moves forward or backward. Once you keep these in mind you'll learn how to pose those skirt bones properly. ;)

P.S. Dev says he's putting Flappy Bird back in the Appstore and Google Play at some point. :LOL:
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

VincentXyooj

Post by VincentXyooj »

danniellahill wrote:
VincentXyooj wrote:I was lucky enough to know such wonderful people who would share their models with me. I hold these models with my life and no one will get them unless otherwise given the permission to share from her. I really need to make a render with Cloud and Zack soon, I have had them for quite some time now... I need some ideas lol, also yea I know, that necklace is a big troll and doesn't really like to work out for you... I feel your pain when I try to make some meshes for myself lol... They come with a set of errors, its rare for a model to come out error free lol. But yea, when the time comes she will look amazing, that I am certain of, you two have the power of making the models possible. Also aww thanks mate, appreciate that comment from you :p. I look forward to any other projects you would let me help you with.
yeah, i mean we have a few models that we wanted to share (we actually was thinking of doing a bikini series for summer) but because of the fact people just hate sticking to the rules we just never bothered to continue.

ohh and any other projects you want to work on just give us a shout ^^ we always love working on new things :D its a nice break from porting weapons and things sometimes xD ohh which reminds me actually... i still have a model i need to finish for a render that me and nighty want to work on xD but we need to find some torn clothes xD but im sure we will find something ;) hehe
ahh I see, well maybe you should make them and release them to the people who do follow the rules. I mean I would really love to get some of those bikini beach models from you guys. I mean I would love to help with the suit ideas.

Yea, we are skype friends so let me know when you are working on another model that you would like help on, I think we should re-make Rikku also, I think she would be a very entertaining character to make. Also, are you using trans maps for the torn clothes? Or are you guys going to actually try to make them torn? Anyways I can't wait to see how it will turn out :p, good luck the both of you on that render now.
VincentXyooj

Post by VincentXyooj »

LOL, you're gonna hate my ports then if you ever tried to use them. :lol: I tried to include as many moving parts as possible, as intended to be used by developers. A lot of these bones are there to prevent models from deforming while animating them, but I've found early in XNALara days that they are also necessary to pose the models properly. Not all models are created and rigged equally, some work with as few bones as possible while others don't (some really require the control bones to pose properly especially if you want that natural look). If you want to learn how to pose skirts I suggest you learn XNALara's global system of movement. It means that the way you pose models in XNA is not dependent on the parts' orientation with respect to the parent bones, it's dependent on the absolute X, Y and Z axes of the posing program. 8-) To demonstrate this, a T-posed model is posed differently from an A-posed model. From the model's perspective (facing you, the poser), rotating in the X-axis will always have the forward/up-down motion, Y will have the forward/side, and Z will have the side/up-down. It's hard to explain lol! In a different fashion when you move parts X will move sideways, Y moves up or down and Z moves forward or backward. Once you keep these in mind you'll learn how to pose those skirt bones properly. ;)

P.S. Dev says he's putting Flappy Bird back in the Appstore and Google Play at some point. :LOL:
Im pretty sure I have used some of your ports, I like models that have many bones, with fixers because it will save me the trouble of having to fix/ sculpt it in Blender later. I know how to pose the skirts lol, but its just all those bones lol, I know now there is the option to move multiple bones at the same time, but still I will just have to live with it and pose the models lol. But thanks for the tips :3. I am sure it will come in handy at some point in time xD.
danniellahill

Post by danniellahill »

VincentXyooj wrote:ahh I see, well maybe you should make them and release them to the people who do follow the rules. I mean I would really love to get some of those bikini beach models from you guys. I mean I would love to help with the suit ideas.

Yea, we are skype friends so let me know when you are working on another model that you would like help on, I think we should re-make Rikku also, I think she would be a very entertaining character to make. Also, are you using trans maps for the torn clothes? Or are you guys going to actually try to make them torn? Anyways I can't wait to see how it will turn out :p, good luck the both of you on that render now.
yeah sure thing ^^ id be more than happy to send them over, as i know you always look after the models ^^ ive actually Finished Aeriths one a long time ago xD and basically finished Tifa's aswell although she needs a couple more things xD but yeah, if youve got some ideas id be more than happy to try them out ^^ id really like to make a bikini models for Selphie and Rinoa ^^

ohh i actually really like the idea of doing a HD rikku :D i think that would be really sweet ^^ and im certain there is a sims2 hair that is identical to her X-2 hair ^^ so we would only need to find something for the X hair if we wanted to remake that one too ^^ but yeah i think that will be a great idea im sure that Nighty would be more than happy to join in with helping for that one too :D ive already seen a couple of models where we can get the skirt and the boots for rikku so i dont think she would be too difficult to make ^^

the torn clothes we have actually found some mesh's that had them already in ^^ one model is already finished, im just waiting for Nighty to finish up the 2nd one with some extra bits (weve turned a character into stone ;) lol) and then finish her last model then we are ready to start building up the image ^^
VincentXyooj

Post by VincentXyooj »

yeah sure thing ^^ id be more than happy to send them over, as i know you always look after the models ^^ ive actually Finished Aeriths one a long time ago xD and basically finished Tifa's aswell although she needs a couple more things xD but yeah, if youve got some ideas id be more than happy to try them out ^^ id really like to make a bikini models for Selphie and Rinoa ^^

ohh i actually really like the idea of doing a HD rikku :D i think that would be really sweet ^^ and im certain there is a sims2 hair that is identical to her X-2 hair ^^ so we would only need to find something for the X hair if we wanted to remake that one too ^^ but yeah i think that will be a great idea im sure that Nighty would be more than happy to join in with helping for that one too :D ive already seen a couple of models where we can get the skirt and the boots for rikku so i dont think she would be too difficult to make ^^

the torn clothes we have actually found some mesh's that had them already in ^^ one model is already finished, im just waiting for Nighty to finish up the 2nd one with some extra bits (weve turned a character into stone ;) lol) and then finish her last model then we are ready to start building up the image ^^
Yea I would love to make the outfit for Lightning and Yuna. How do the outfits of Aerith and Tifa look? Im curious to see what you put on Tifa, I mean her chest is pretty big so I wonder what you managed to add on her that wouldn't look to reveling, I mean I have nothing wrong with that because you know its pretty sexy and all lol, but yea.

Just let me know when you plan to start on an HD Rikku if you do indeed do one, I would love to take part in the sculpting of her face, I think I have a general Idea for a model we can use as her base :3, I mean Vanille is very convenient because she has a nude model, but the thing is I would like to have a variety of faces to sue for this project :3, good thing she has a scarf, just in case she has a seam on her neck... I know people love to make nude lara models because her necklace hides it lol... Its good that the sims has some remade hair from the games, and I think if we wanted to we could use her old mesh from her X hair and just texture it and upgrade the number of polys :3. Also Its good that we have a good starting point on some of the clothing, since you say there are some good ones that can be used as a base. Her outfit shouldn't be to hard anyways because its basically a swimsuit with a scarf and a skirt, the arm things and the boots are going to be the more difficult things...

Can't wait as I have said to see what you two are up to :3.
danniellahill

Post by danniellahill »

thanks ^^ (sorry for the late reply lmao)

ohhh we've done some more work on the Yuna's :D they both look quite good i think ^^ i need to recolor the bodies, but i think they are pretty much finished now :D

well Yuna's Summoner costume is basically done now, just needs the body texture redoing. The Gunner costume needs a little more work on the hair, as ive changed it up a little bit ^^ i decided to remove the Fringe i gave her and started again xD so she now only has 1 mesh for her hair, but im slowly making the fringe :D its coming along really nice actually. ive got a few Wips to show you, so when you get online i can send them over ^^

i tried to message a couple times xD but no reply lmao
Oyikell

Post by Oyikell »

hey there my friends, recently I was just passing by I wanted to take a look to the "EXTREMELY PERFECT" renders that Mr. Vincent Xyooj always make and after I saw the Cloud and Yuna renders I honestly fainted..... OH MY GOD!!!! Mr. Vincent..., you sir.... are making a new signification about perfection in renders.

And about the models, yeah!!! it's a shame that a lot of people don't even have a little of respect about the modders, that makes these gorgeous models with all their best intentions. I fear what could happen next... I saw this type of behaviour in the past with MUGEN... and look at it now... the creation of new characters got stuck... I seriouly fear that the same fate could happen in the XPS universe(just take a look at the sudden and unexpected, at least for me, wish of Mr. VeiX of not sharing any more models, specially the DOA ones). But on the other hand I see that a lot of people are understanding the lesson... for example in DA, alpha920 and Miss crofty(FreakyUnderworld in DA) have a strict rule about the requests, only trough PM. I guess that's a good step to avoid that good models get locked in the modder's pcs and certainly avoid jerks who just want to steal somebody else's work.

But enough of bla bla bla, Mr. Vincent... you sir... will give me a heart attack, due to your amazing and astonishing renders(nah!!, I'm kidding). Keep up the good work.
VincentXyooj

Post by VincentXyooj »

danniellahill wrote:thanks ^^ (sorry for the late reply lmao)

ohhh we've done some more work on the Yuna's :D they both look quite good i think ^^ i need to recolor the bodies, but i think they are pretty much finished now :D

well Yuna's Summoner costume is basically done now, just needs the body texture redoing. The Gunner costume needs a little more work on the hair, as ive changed it up a little bit ^^ i decided to remove the Fringe i gave her and started again xD so she now only has 1 mesh for her hair, but im slowly making the fringe :D its coming along really nice actually. ive got a few Wips to show you, so when you get online i can send them over ^^

i tried to message a couple times xD but no reply lmao
Omg yea, we already chatted on Skype about Yuna a few days ago xD. But now that I have her models time to make some renders before we release her to the public xD.