Vincent Xyooj's Model/ Render Wips (Ôùò ╩£ Ôùò )

Post your works in progress here!

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

VincentXyooj

Re: Vincent Xyooj's Model/ Render Wips (Ôùò ╩£ Ôùò )

Post by VincentXyooj »

Oyikell wrote:hey there my friends, recently I was just passing by I wanted to take a look to the "EXTREMELY PERFECT" renders that Mr. Vincent Xyooj always make and after I saw the Cloud and Yuna renders I honestly fainted..... OH MY GOD!!!! Mr. Vincent..., you sir.... are making a new signification about perfection in renders.

And about the models, yeah!!! it's a shame that a lot of people don't even have a little of respect about the modders, that makes these gorgeous models with all their best intentions. I fear what could happen next... I saw this type of behaviour in the past with MUGEN... and look at it now... the creation of new characters got stuck... I seriouly fear that the same fate could happen in the XPS universe(just take a look at the sudden and unexpected, at least for me, wish of Mr. VeiX of not sharing any more models, specially the DOA ones). But on the other hand I see that a lot of people are understanding the lesson... for example in DA, alpha920 and Miss crofty(FreakyUnderworld in DA) have a strict rule about the requests, only trough PM. I guess that's a good step to avoid that good models get locked in the modder's pcs and certainly avoid jerks who just want to steal somebody else's work.

But enough of bla bla bla, Mr. Vincent... you sir... will give me a heart attack, due to your amazing and astonishing renders(nah!!, I'm kidding). Keep up the good work.
Ollo Oyikell,
Thanks for the kind words; I really appreciate it very much. I am glad people like those renders despite how old some of them are Or at least the way I rendered back then isnt nearly as good as how I render things now , you know, I have improved a few levels since I rendered that Cloud model, and that Yuna model was only a wip but yea I liked how she was looking. I will render her in her original attire soon, probably later this week, but after those go up the models will be up for release.

Yea totally, people now a days have zero respect for the porters/ modders, they just see oh look a new model now I can make something out of all their hard work A lot of the time they dont even credit the source from which they stole it from Also we really hope no one plans to make a nude model of her, I have seen it done many times before with a lot of models. I mean I personally have a nude model of her just to use for artistic nudes but thats about all But I really hate when people take the characters and make them OOC, and all that Its really a pain in the ass, but like I say to people, we risk these types of things when we share our models, there are those trolls out there that will do what they can to break the rules that we give them.

Well hopefully you will recover from that <3 attack lol :XD: I know how to save you or I will try my best to keep you alive mate :3. Also there will be more to come soon, hopefully :XD:.
Oyikell

Post by Oyikell »

Oh dear!!!. Will you make artistic nude renders of Yuna???. OH MY GOD!!!. I think I'm gonna faint again!!! , I can't breath!!!!(My family is calling an amabulance again at this moment!!! :XD: ).

Btw, I've recently added you to my DA watch(I wonder why I've never done that before....It's just unforgiveable). I've saw your Custom Lightning with black lingerie made in DAZ. After that, instant fav, download and puted her in my screen(for the record, she's not my favorite character at all, but MY GOD!!!, your renders transformed me in a total adict to her).

Anyway, hope to see some moar renders of yours. It seems that I never have enough of your renders.
VincentXyooj

Post by VincentXyooj »

Oyikell wrote:Oh dear!!!. Will you make artistic nude renders of Yuna???. OH MY GOD!!!. I think I'm gonna faint again!!! , I can't breath!!!!(My family is calling an amabulance again at this moment!!! :XD: ).

Btw, I've recently added you to my DA watch(I wonder why I've never done that before....It's just unforgiveable). I've saw your Custom Lightning with black lingerie made in DAZ. After that, instant fav, download and puted her in my screen(for the record, she's not my favorite character at all, but MY GOD!!!, your renders transformed me in a total adict to her).

Anyway, hope to see some moar renders of yours. It seems that I never have enough of your renders.
ahh we will have to see about that, I just might before the model comes out for everyone to use. But first I think i will render some poses with her, when I have some time to, I don't want to make people wait to long before the model comes out. I think maybe I will have something by next week... But OMG, I always have a lot to do.

Well thanks for adding me to your DA watch, I appreciate it. Don't sweat it mate lol. You took your time to see if I was worthy to be on your watch list lol, you made a good choice :lol:. Yea I spent my time making her all pretty and what not... Hours of Zbrush and DAZ morph dials, but as you can see it was worth it. Shame you don't like her as a character to begin with she is my babe lol xD. Thats good that you find some enjoyment in her now.

I will have some new renders out soon... I just have to stop being lazy and edit them lol.
VincentXyooj

Post by VincentXyooj »

one of my many current pics, here we have Chris in bodypaint, I wonder what the full image
will look like O.o... Honestly, I had this pic in mind for the longest time but I never acted upon to
finish it, I want to render my girl Eclaire first before I get back to this render.
Oyikell

Post by Oyikell »

VincentXyooj wrote:
Oyikell wrote:Oh dear!!!. Will you make artistic nude renders of Yuna???. OH MY GOD!!!. I think I'm gonna faint again!!! , I can't breath!!!!(My family is calling an amabulance again at this moment!!! :XD: ).

ahh we will have to see about that, I just might before the model comes out for everyone to use. But first I think i will render some poses with her, when I have some time to, I don't want to make people wait to long before the model comes out. I think maybe I will have something by next week... But OMG, I always have a lot to do.

Well thanks for adding me to your DA watch, I appreciate it. Don't sweat it mate lol. You took your time to see if I was worthy to be on your watch list lol, you made a good choice :lol:. Yea I spent my time making her all pretty and what not... Hours of Zbrush and DAZ morph dials, but as you can see it was worth it. Shame you don't like her as a character to begin with she is my babe lol xD. Thats good that you find some enjoyment in her now.

I will have some new renders out soon... I just have to stop being lazy and edit them lol.
Now that you mention that you have a lot of renders to make. Why you don't make a list of "Vincent Xyooj's upcoming Masterpieces" in your DA frontpage??. I think that if you give to your fans some preview of what are you going to make... the people will be more anxious will enjoy even more your renders...I don't know, it's just an idea.

I see that at least you would like a girlfriend like Claire-sama :XD: :XD: . But my tastes goes to Miss KOS-MOS from Xenosaga. She's on the top of my list. But I share some of my love in Lightning(It's not that I dislike her)... In fact I'm rendering some pics with Cloud and Miss Lightning(I just... love them as couple, I don't know why...).

Btw, your chris pic looks really good. Makes me wonder what new surprise will bring this new pic jejeje
VincentXyooj

Post by VincentXyooj »

Now that you mention that you have a lot of renders to make. Why you don't make a list of "Vincent Xyooj's upcoming Masterpieces" in your DA frontpage??. I think that if you give to your fans some preview of what are you going to make... the people will be more anxious will enjoy even more your renders...I don't know, it's just an idea.

I see that at least you would like a girlfriend like Claire-sama :XD: :XD: . But my tastes goes to Miss KOS-MOS from Xenosaga. She's on the top of my list. But I share some of my love in Lightning(It's not that I dislike her)... In fact I'm rendering some pics with Cloud and Miss Lightning(I just... love them as couple, I don't know why...).

Btw, your chris pic looks really good. Makes me wonder what new surprise will bring this new pic jejeje
Lol, well gotta keep them surprised right lol xD, I did make a journal before saying what I was working on but as usual I end up making a new journal and it overrides that one I mean I am a premium member so I could do a slot of upcoming renders, but then they would all know mah secrets lol xD. I could see how that would go. Ill think about that.

I think I would get beat up far too often for doing or sating something she wouldnt like lol I will have all these bruises and what not But oh yes she is indeed a beauty also, well she is after all supposedly a female Cloud lol, so I can see why you like them for each other, their personalities are somewhat alike, in a weird kind of way lol.

Also yea, about that Chris picture lol, I will see what I will do about it His current status is nude, so I need to find him some nice attire, or maybe Ill just render him like that :p.
VincentXyooj

Post by VincentXyooj »

I shouldn't even post this here because its not even an XNA model, but here is a render I am currently working on
of Scarlett Johansson <3 , for her new movie Lucy, ever since I saw the trailer I was all :o and I
have been wanting to do a render like this for quite some time. More to come soon :XD:.
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

LOL, no it's alright. I'm working on a render too that's not of an XNA model but I can't get the darn lighting to work with me! :rage: Maybe you can help? :sweat:

Very nice looking BTW. I <3 Scarlett Johansson! :D Is that MRL Helena by any chance?
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

VincentXyooj

Post by VincentXyooj »

iheartibuki wrote:LOL, no it's alright. I'm working on a render too that's not of an XNA model but I can't get the darn lighting to work with me! :rage: Maybe you can help? :sweat:

Very nice looking BTW. I <3 Scarlett Johansson! :D Is that MRL Helena by any chance?
ahh okay then lol xD, I just like to give that variety of renders off in my wips xD. What did you need help with in the lights? Let me know and I can see what I can do to help you with it.

Also thanks mate, and yea I used their model as a base but I gave it my own personal touch. Their models are close to the original people but there is always something that is a bit off with the models. I sent her to zbrush for some additional morphs :D.
VincentXyooj

Post by VincentXyooj »

lol, oh so many wips I have all the time, they will all eventually be finished, but in other news I have been working on a new skin shader for my models xD, so far this is the results.

On another note, I have also been working on a collab with my friend :p lol... Sadly I found out that Rise of the Tomb Raider would be an XboxOne exclusive... OMFG, the want me to spend even more money O.o... I'snt a ps4 enough for me to have and be able to play my games... Sadly not right, so soon there will be a special tribute to the game. Don't worry I will give you all a preview xD.

Muhahahahahahahaha FTW!!! I will tease you with a small preview
Last edited by VincentXyooj on Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.