Vincent Xyooj Renders

Showcase your XNALara artwork or anything else you want to show off here!

Moderators: Dazzy, Love2Raid

VincentXyooj

Re: Vincent Xyooj Renders

Post by VincentXyooj »

Finally Anubis and I have finished our collaboration render of Miss Lara Croft lol... After a few days of work, she is finally done. We have 2 versions of the render which he posted on his DA. We have a still render, and an interactive animation featuring Lara and a surprise when you click on the right side of the screen.

Still Render :D

http://anubisdhl.deviantart.com/art/Lar ... -477055534
Animation
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

that. is. epic.
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

Very nice! Then you get reminded of that silly XBO exclusivity deal. :rage:
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

VincentXyooj

Post by VincentXyooj »

TRDaz wrote:that. is. epic.
Thanks DAZ :D
VincentXyooj

Post by VincentXyooj »

iheartibuki wrote:Very nice! Then you get reminded of that silly XBO exclusivity deal. :rage:
Thanks mate lol... Totally xD, but I heard its a timed exclusive... So basically we will probably have to wait
a year before it will come out for the pc4 or pc... I am still mad about it =.='. But we shall see if I will make
it though the wait :D.
Oyikell

Post by Oyikell »

Great pic Mr. Vincent. Looks like a poster that needs to be put in my bedroom jejeje.

Time exclusivity??. Geez!!. Thank god I still have my classic Xbox and PS2 so I don't have to worry about for the new titles upcoming. I would dry all my wallet buying new games not to mention that my parents would get really pissed off :XD: :XD:

Now to the point, Mr. Vincent, do you plan to make some Serah or Jihl renders???. Or are they in the agenda...??
VincentXyooj

Post by VincentXyooj »

Oyikell wrote:Great pic Mr. Vincent. Looks like a poster that needs to be put in my bedroom jejeje.

Time exclusivity??. Geez!!. Thank god I still have my classic Xbox and PS2 so I don't have to worry about for the new titles upcoming. I would dry all my wallet buying new games not to mention that my parents would get really pissed off :XD: :XD:

Now to the point, Mr. Vincent, do you plan to make some Serah or Jihl renders???. Or are they in the agenda...??
It would indeed make a great poster for a room lol, I was actually thinking about getting some prints of my work for my wall lol... =.=, I dont mean to sound so lame lol, but I do agree. They are made to be put up you know :p.

Ahh yea lol, at first I heard that it would only be an XboxOne exclusive forever, but then it was brought to my attention that it will be a timed exclusive so I was pretty happy about that... I mean I am still so blah that I have to wait for it longer. But at least it will come to me in time. It is hard for me to play the ps2 now... Those graphics man =.=... They hurt my eyes lol. IDK if you notice, but they are blurry to me now compared, since I have been on my ps3 and 4 lately...

Thanks mate, much appreciated as always :D. As of right now they aren't on my list. I mean I had some wips started for them but I am a bit busy with other renders, and college just started back up for me. I will see what I can do though, I mean if Anubis and I did a collab with Jihl it would take some time, since we usually end up making the hair for the models :p.
VincentXyooj

Post by VincentXyooj »

Well shame I couldn't post her yesterday.... How was everyone's Halloween?
I spent the night in the hospital so to speak... You can imagine how bored I was there ._ .

Happy Belated Halloween from Eclair!!!
VincentXyooj

Post by VincentXyooj »

Yay, I was so lazy, that I finally rendered Valkyrie Tiphaine, for those who missed it, I had a small stream on rendering
for everyone who was on the forums at the time. I hope you all enjoyed, and I hope you enjoy Tiphaine. Maybe I'll stream again
some other time, if enough people want to watch.
VincentXyooj

Post by VincentXyooj »

So I let my friend beta test my skin and this is what he rendered with it :), I actually really like what he did here.

please note, that I didn't render these, I posted to show how the skin looks on an XPS model, I have shown you above, but here are some from another artist, so you can see that the skin makes everything pretty :D. I love the way he rendered Rin and Hilde, he made her looks so beautiful xD, and Rin so cute :*.