Character Model Requests

Post your requests for XNALara models here.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Love2Raid

thePWA
Porter
Custom Rank: JOSHAUAGES v2.0

Re: Character Model Requests

Post by thePWA »

ozzman wrote:how about Chris Redfield from Resident Evil HD, i see lots of jill but no Chris love :ohn:
I see STARS in my future.
Stop! Waitaminute! Fill mah cup with some liquor in it!
VincentXyooj

Post by VincentXyooj »

Hi guys,

if its possible at this time, would someone be able to get Firecracker Jinx from
League of Legends, I absolutely love how this skin looks and want to render it.

trexjones

Post by trexjones »

I saw someone had managed to get the Fierce Deity Link into SFM, is anyone here able to XNALARA it? I'd love it, and I'm sure there are others that would love a decent FD Link! Here's the link to the SFM file, but I think he's also linked the raw files as well! http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =385733111
ozzman
Custom Rank: Sleeping Dragon

Post by ozzman »

anyone have the Naked Ajay Ghale model from far cry 4, i want it for a render <3
g0reface
Custom Rank: anti plagiarism porters

Post by g0reface »

trexjones wrote:I saw someone had managed to get the Fierce Deity Link into SFM, is anyone here able to XNALARA it? I'd love it, and I'm sure there are others that would love a decent FD Link! Here's the link to the SFM file, but I think he's also linked the raw files as well! http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =385733111

https://www.mediafire.com/?l920la5378kljh2
VincentXyooj

Post by VincentXyooj »

is anyone able to get this skin of Gnar from League of Legends? Lately I have been wanting to render models
from the game, but I haven't found anyone willing to get the models out and rig them :/
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

I'd be willing to if I re-downloaded the game... i may do that :P
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
EnlightendShadow

Post by EnlightendShadow »

Hey guys I was just wondering if someone on your team like either TRDAZ or Bluej97 are working on any other hyrule warrior ports? Specifically I would like to see a port of Fierce Deity Link that was just released with the Majora's Mask DLC for Hyrule Warriors. The rest of the characters would also be awesome but he is #1 on my list from that game. Thank you guys for all of your hard work and great models. Huge fan :)

Bluej97
Porter
Custom Rank: Porter

Post by Bluej97 »

EnlightendShadow wrote:Hey guys I was just wondering if someone on your team like either TRDAZ or Bluej97 are working on any other hyrule warrior ports? Specifically I would like to see a port of Fierce Deity Link that was just released with the Majora's Mask DLC for Hyrule Warriors. The rest of the characters would also be awesome but he is #1 on my list from that game. Thank you guys for all of your hard work and great models. Huge fan :)

working on all link costumes ;)
"FRESSHU BAKED DESU CHAN STIXXXLUV EXXXCLUSIVE PREORDER NOW!"
-RoXXXeh-
EnlightendShadow

Post by EnlightendShadow »

That's Great News! Oh yeah, will that include his different weapons and levels of weapons? Thankyou for taking the time to port these models I will be waiting patiently for their release 8-)