Batman: Arkham Knight

Post any game models you have extracted but not ported here!

Moderators: Dazzy, iheartibuki

MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Re: Batman: Arkham Knight

Post by MisterHentai »

If that's the case then :yes:

And :high: for the Burton Batman.
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

Hahaha we actually have that Batman driving game at my local arcade. I haven't played it yet, but I think it plays a bit like Chase HQ where you go after baddies then you either shoot or bump them. I was actually just there yesterday because the arcade is kinda like a hole in the wall at the theater (went to see Jurassic World last night :LOL:), next time I go I'll take some pics and post them here.

I believe there have been Burton and Schumacher texture reskins in the past and I think they even put the Bat nipple on there as part of the normal maps. :lol: And yes, the '89 Batmobile and Batbrue would be nice to have if ever.

EDIT: I'd be interested in the Burton Batman too, lol! I actually liked Mike Keaton as Batman. Plus I never beat that NES game from Sunsoft back in the day, and it still haunts me. :runcry:
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

iheartibuki

Post by iheartibuki »

Still cracks me up to this day! :lol:

GameProps

Post by GameProps »

Postmortacum wrote:Leaked Info in Arkhamverse Forums (And Photos) confirms The Nolan Suit, The Alex Ross Suit, Robin 60, Catwoman 60, Catwoman 90 Comics, The Tumbler and more Skins.

But personally, i freaking hope to see The Batmobile from 1989, and the 1989 BatSuit Obviesly.
Do you have a link to this info? I for one would be impressed to see all of these introduced.
Edit: Nevermind I found it http://forums.arkhamverse.com/viewtopic ... 11&t=23298 2nd page has the thumbnails.
trexjones

Post by trexjones »

Gonna be back home in a few hours folks, so I'll be uploading Batman, the Batwing, the Robin and Nightwing variants and a bunch of others after I've had a proper chance to go through the scene files...!
GameProps

Post by GameProps »

Those sound great hopefully I'll hear back soon on the message I sent you, thanks for the hard work you and everyone else have done.
Postmortacum
Porter
Custom Rank: Amateur Director

Post by Postmortacum »

trexjones wrote:Gonna be back home in a few hours folks, so I'll be uploading Batman, the Batwing, the Robin and Nightwing variants and a bunch of others after I've had a proper chance to go through the scene files...!
Is The Batsignal in your plans?

"You Need More Cobwell, I Need More Cobwell, Your System Needs More Cobwell!!!"
trexjones

Post by trexjones »

GameProps -- just hit you back.

Postmortacum -- If I find it, I'll grab it!

Looks like Static meshes are supported now too, so if there're any cool looking props or sets, I can grab them too.
RobbieStark
Custom Rank: North Remembers

Post by RobbieStark »

Hey guys!

I'm new and I hope that I don't get flamed by my noob question but will any of these extractions be available in .obj? I'm really interested because I'm doing a lot of camera mapping in Cinema 4D and some of these models are perfect for personal projects.
iheartibuki

Post by iheartibuki »

Welcome, RobbieStark! The files that are released for XNALara are in .mesh format. If you have XPS installed, you can load the models and use Modify > Export scene as .obj option. HTH!