Game Music

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Re: Game Music

Post by MisterHentai »

Dat classy 1990's drama TV show :oh: :feel: :feel: :feel:

:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
raidergale
Porter
Custom Rank: Marie's my waifu kthx

Post by raidergale »

SWERY games are so weird :LOL: I still need to try Deadly Premonition :pi:
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Mah favourite track and new waifu in this game so far. :LOL:

And May's theme was my favourite in XX.

:o :hi: dere BRUEGET. :ggl:

Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
jrx

Post by jrx »

Feel the heartbeat of the land!
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Time Crisis 5 should be out around this March/April time, which means the inevitable return of one of the most badass boss characters ever ( "Why won't you die!?" :LOL: ) and with his epic 1990's action film sounding theme... :fyea:

TC 2 and 3 are my favourite versions. 8-)

The 5th game better not be some fucking dubstep remix just to go with modern times. :LOL: :rage: :pi:
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Have some :feel: for one of the most emotionally beautiful, challenging, scary (Yes really! :lol: ) and underrated games ever. :runcry:

Relax! 8-)

One of the most creative and visually coolest stages for it's time.
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

I'm having another nostalgic :feel: moment since it's been over a decade from my young, "flee tyme" MMORPG days, especially the Korean classics like Ragnarok Online. :(

It was thanks to this game that SoundTeMP became famous and I always liked their style of music, because they give the :feel: 's. I mean, it was a grind heavy game, so the music helps a lot!

Plenty of relaxation and :feel: incoming.....

They also did some music for Granado Espada, where they dived more into more trance/techno territory.

I hope all these embeds don't break your browser! :LOL: :evillaugh: :mis:
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

One of my favourite tracks of all time and a testament to the Mega Drive/Genesis' sound capabilities under a composer who knows how to get the best of it. Dat Raw analogue FM synth techno. :yes:

It's one of the most fitting pieces of music to pump you up, whilst having to deal with what is basically a "Fuck you!" section, as it is a test of your skill against a constant enemy + mini-boss rush, on one of the most epic elevator rides ever. :mis: :LOL:

"Remake" version is also just as good, if not better, since it manages to keep the same sound and tempo perfectly without being too overly modern.

Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

:LOL:

Dank Buttsen

raidergale
Porter
Custom Rank: Marie's my waifu kthx

Post by raidergale »

I'm watching a playthrough of Shin Hayarigami right now and man, the music during the various Liar's Art sections is so nice :oh: