Hello

Introduce yourself or congratulate a fellow member here!

Moderators: Dazzy, Love2Raid

Stormtrooper
Custom Rank: Recruit

Hello

Post by Stormtrooper »

Hi!

I'm Stormtrooper and as you may guess, I'm a huge fan of the Stormtroopers in the Star Wars-franchise.

I joined this forum in order to (hopefully) learn one thing or two about porting, besides meeting the people (porters) who made this community possible.
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Re: Hello

Post by semory »

harro and welcome. this is indeed the right place to learn xnalara :)
don't remember where to post questions, but the section's there somewhere hahaha.
Love2Raid
Custom Rank: w

Post by Love2Raid »

Welcome!

Stormtrooper

Post by Stormtrooper »

Thanks guys! :) That GIF is very funny, Love2raid! :XD:
semory wrote:don't remember where to post questions, but the section's there somewhere hahaha.
I'm sure I'll find it somehow. :D
Stormtrooper

Post by Stormtrooper »

Hi again, is there a special place on the forum where it's possible to discuss movies, besides the movies-thread in Off-Topic? I have written a movie review of Terminator: Genisys which I would like to share with you (http://bitly.com/1VchCVT) but I'm not sure where it's appropriate to post it.
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

:hi: and belated welcome.

I guess if it's to focus on your writing, you could make your own thread in the Writing subarea of the Creativity section? :snathink:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

Welcome to the forum! However, the droids that you're looking for are not here! :)
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

I found the Asian-guy as Robert Patrick to be quite disturbing :LOL: .
Stormtrooper

Post by Stormtrooper »

MisterHentai wrote:hi and belated welcome.

I guess if it's to focus on your writing, you could make your own thread in the Writing subarea of the Creativity section?
Thanks!

'The writing subarea'? Alright, I'll head over there and start my own thread. After browsing through the forum, I think the only things I can contribute are texts. While I can use XPS and pose things, I think you aren't interested in another amateur who makes "screenshot art". Thanks again Mr. H!

Actually, my purpose of showing my review of Terminator: Genisys isn't to focus on my writing. I just wanted to make people aware of it, in case someone is planning to see the movie and wish for a second opinion besides the official reviews.

iheartibuki wrote:Welcome to the forum! However, the droids that you're looking for are not here! :)
Ha ha! :XD: No worries, I'm a nice Stormtrooper - so nice that I actually let the droids escape! ;)

semory wrote:I found the Asian-guy as Robert Patrick to be quite disturbing.
You think? Now that I think of it, this is the first time an Asian play the role of a Terminator... (I haven't watched 'The Sarah Connor Chronicles')