GTA V - Michael De Santa?

Post your requests for XNALara models here.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Love2Raid

Chrill_Redsker
Custom Rank: Zombie Herder

GTA V - Michael De Santa?

Post by Chrill_Redsker »

Does anyone know where I can find Michael De Santa from GTA V, for XPS? I know that MrGameboy ported him some time ago but his DA page is down and I can't find the model anywhere. Also, if anyone knows of any other GTA V characters, vehicles, or scenes that have been ported for XPS please let me know. I already have: Default version of Trevor Philips (white shirt/dirty sweatpants) Tracy De Santa (beach clothes) and Amanda De Santa (bikini) but any other versions of those characters or other characters would be great if anyone knows of them.
thePWA
Porter
Custom Rank: JOSHAUAGES v2.0

Re: GTA V - Michael De Santa?

Post by thePWA »

Chrill_Redsker wrote:Does anyone know where I can find Michael De Santa from GTA V, for XPS? I know that MrGameboy ported him some time ago but his DA page is down and I can't find the model anywhere. Also, if anyone knows of any other GTA V characters, vehicles, or scenes that have been ported for XPS please let me know. I already have: Default version of Trevor Philips (white shirt/dirty sweatpants) Tracy De Santa (beach clothes) and Amanda De Santa (bikini) but any other versions of those characters or other characters would be great if anyone knows of them.
These are a bit hard to find nowadays. Best to wait for OpenIV to be updated for character model extraction (hopefully within the year).
Stop! Waitaminute! Fill mah cup with some liquor in it!
Chrill_Redsker
Custom Rank: Zombie Herder

Re: GTA V - Michael De Santa?

Post by Chrill_Redsker »

Hmm. Well, I'm no porter myself. I don't know the first thing about those sorts of tools and I don't have the patience to learn. But yeah GTA V stuff for XPS is in definite short supply and difficult to find, which is a shame because the game has some great characters that'd make for awesome fan art. Guess I have no choice but to wait until people with the know-how and the tools port more stuff. Thanks for the reply though!