Resident Evil Series

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

raidergale
Porter
Custom Rank: Marie's my waifu kthx

Re: Resident Evil Series

Post by raidergale »

Yeah, but they said it's what gets the wheels in motion though :think: Unless it takes 17+ years to set the wheels in motion, of course :LOL:

EDIT: ok, there's definitely more to the demo.

(2:31)

The door disappearing is clearly a bug, but there's a fully modelled and well lit (I feel like this is the important part) room behind it. Assets like furniture and stuff might get loaded by triggering something, but the room looks far more detailed than the actual outside of the house (can't find the video, but someone managed to glitch outside and lighting and textures were completely off) :think:
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

Much Amnesia and Outlast. :LOL:

:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Yep, just easier to have the PC version. Or the original GC version that that matter. :lol:
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Finarry a taste of what the action will look like, with a bit of RE2 Tyrant nod and hillbilly carnivore family stereotypes. :LOL:

Updated demo is available now as well.
Dank Buttsen

raidergale
Porter
Custom Rank: Marie's my waifu kthx

Post by raidergale »

"Updated". Much new single room :pi: And a phone call that pretty much says "yeah, it's too early to open certain doors" which clearly hints at other updates :pi:
I hope there's more and it's just hard to find, because a 3GB update for this is absolutely ridiculous :LOL:
ProtocolX27
Porter
Custom Rank: Skynet Status

Post by ProtocolX27 »

Originally, I thought the concept of changes to a demo was a cool thing, but now it's like turning a game's demo into a service. :fdat:

If RE7 is more episodic in nature, I find it less compelling. Not sure where I read that.
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Ahhhhh yes, the typical point pistol at camera shot with gruff facial expression. Authentic quairty RE acting. :LOL:
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

https://erotome.itch.io/resident-evil-4-otome-edition

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I hope a full version is done soon because it's actually pretty damn good. Gives a whole new perspective on the events of the game. :LOL:
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Just :wat: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Oh Vietnam. :facepalm:
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

:snathink:

It actually doesn't look too bad, yet also kind of to be expected in terms of it's gameplay and speed as well.

At least Chris has a punch/parry combo. :lol:
Dank Buttsen