Julia Croft?

General discussion and questions about XNALara go here.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Runa, Love2Raid

Thorbert
Custom Rank: The Walking Living

Julia Croft?

Post by Thorbert »

Hey guys, moderately still learning XNA but have been running into some stuff I'd like help with.

I'm currently setting a scene using the Tekken 4 Julia Chang model by PedroCroft. Sometimes when I open up the scenes though shell be wearing the Lara Croft backpack. It's unremovable and doesn't register as a part on the model so I have to remove and re add said model. Any idea how or why this happens? It's never occured with any of my other models
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Re: Julia Croft?

Post by iheartibuki »

Can you post a screenshot of what's happening? You may have to delete the config file, it gets regenerated when you restart XPS.
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

Anx

Post by Anx »

Thorbert wrote:Hey guys, moderately still learning XNA but have been running into some stuff I'd like help with.

I'm currently setting a scene using the Tekken 4 Julia Chang model by PedroCroft. Sometimes when I open up the scenes though shell be wearing the Lara Croft backpack. It's unremovable and doesn't register as a part on the model so I have to remove and re add said model. Any idea how or why this happens? It's never occured with any of my other models
Thorbert
Custom Rank: The Walking Living

Post by Thorbert »

Well now I just feel dumb v_v

Thank you