Overwatch

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Re: Overwatch

Post by Dazzy »

I only managed to get Chang'e Mei along with the Bastion I got a while back from loot boxes.. so I just gave up and bought Mercy's and Tracer's. I wanted D.Va but I won't buy any boxes because I highly doubt I'll be lucky :fdat:

Competitive though.. I've given up with that this season. I generally reach the 2800 mark (platinum) and I was almost at 3000 for diamond but recently I've been matched with some stupid idiots that can't play the game properly and just run off doing crap themselves rather than as a team... so I've been pushed down to 2250 :pi:
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

Platinum ...... :runcry: :okay:

Fuck PC! HMPH! :LOL:

Also.....

"Chibis luv! Teh Nendoroid iz ere!" :LOL:

:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

:yes: I actually had some good games today so maybe I can reach Diamond over the weekend :LOL:

I like that Nendoroid omg.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

:oh: :oh: :oh: :oh: :oh:

MOAR NENDOWAIFUS! :oh:

Where Phalah? :runcry:

Very tempted with the Pharmercy combo now. :runcry: :okay:
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Get leidee for some incredibly jank and broken custom games. :yes: :mis:
Dank Buttsen

Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Uprising is actually really fun, but only so if you are with people who know how to actually play the select characters and not be idiots.

Most of the losses are caused by completely idiotic Reins and Tracers. Reins that waste their charge on the most dumbest of enemies, or charge out too far away from the rest of the team or hold points and into enemy line of fire, thus causing themselves death. And then Tracer being the squishie that she is, always rushing out too far or activating the hack points too quickly, spawning the AI before the team to even be ready to setup i.e. Torb not setting up his turret. :facepalm:

Only play on Hard or above with a good and communicative party or those who've figured out the route strategy, especially for the end section, which really isn't that hard when you think about it. (Common sense says to look out and take out the Bastions first.) :facepalm:

And people who don't even pick a healer for the All Heroes version. :fdat: :facepalm:
Dank Buttsen

Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

Other people playing Reinhardt and Tracer in the mode are so annoying. Tracer almost instantly dies on the second point, when trying to revive Reinhardt doesn't even protect :pi:

I've seen a Hanzo in all heroes and I was like :wat: :LOL: Bastion is extremely OP in all heroes mode as long as he is protected enough, Orisa works good too.
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Yeah the Orisa, Bastion and Mercy combo is insane. Just rip to shred anything that comes especially when both Orisa's ultimate and Mercy beam is in effect. :yes:
Dank Buttsen