Tekken 7

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Re: Tekken 7

Post by MisterHentai »

BTW this game actually looks very decent even at low settings. Can say it looks like a very good high quality "UE3" game. I'm sure even the PS3/360 can handle it ...... at <25fps of course! :LOL:

Colour palette retains the distinct UE style contrast and vibrancy as every version always had since even the first. Character models still have the shiny plastic look and even some stages still have the glossy reflections going on.

Mishima Building stage is a good example to see this and how well this game's use of UE4's scalability is. Because of the mechanical look of the stage and all the effects going on, it harkens back to the likes of Unreal Tournament 2003/2004 & 3, which were the flagship products of the previous engine versions and thus you get to see all the past technical wizardry at their core.
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
raidergale
Porter
Custom Rank: Marie's my waifu kthx

Post by raidergale »

Yeah, this is on 1280x720 with everything on low (and resolution scale set to 100 so that it's actually rendering at 1280x720 and not a lower resolution :LOL:)

It doesn't look that bad and runs suprisingly well :pi:
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

:LOL: I have to run the game at 720P as well because, old 4 year old faptop! The game loads exceedingly fast for me, probably because I have SSD. At 720P, I experience no frame drops or lag at all. Very well done, Bamco, this was worth the wait (for me at least). :thumbup:

BTW gale, fight money might still be useful in the future for DLC. :P I imagine there are certain items that are premium and others obtainable via fight money.

So do you have to win 2k games in treasure battle in succession or just 2k total?
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

raidergale
Porter
Custom Rank: Marie's my waifu kthx

Post by raidergale »

iheartibuki wrote:So do you have to win 2k games in treasure battle in succession or just 2k total?
As far as I know it's 2k total, I don't even know if it also counts losses or not. You can check the number you currently have in the Player Information menu though :LOL:
I'm only up to 410, so that's a long way to go still. :pi:
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

2000 it is. Just any number of matches will do.

Image Image

This seems familiar. :LOL:

Just like the stages in SFV where there is so much wasted geometry and assets in areas you will barely even notice due to being stuck in a fixed area. :LOL:
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

More piccies!

Alisa as I-No :LOL:

Lili costume want! :oh:

Love this screenshot! I just wish I can turn off the HUD.

Mental alertness!

Love this art!

Never seen this Alisa costume before, don't think this was released in the arcade version either.

Reeree's alt costume from T5 is in the game too. :D
MisterHentai wrote:2000 it is. Just any number of matches will do.

*snip*

This seems familiar. :LOL:

*snip*

Just like the stages in SFV where there is so much wasted geometry and assets in areas you will barely even notice due to being stuck in a fixed area. :LOL:
:LOL: that bug was also in TTT2. And that Lee player is good, juggle-wise. That wall carry juggle is very hard to do due to the way his Mist Step is done.
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

Roxy poxy bought Tekken 7? Hmmm I might have to get it to bust with you guys!
Pretty sure Gildor will be on this one as there seems to be lots of nice costumes!
RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Post by RoxasKennedy »

semory wrote:Roxy poxy bought Tekken 7? Hmmm I might have to get it to bust with you guys!
Pretty sure Gildor will be on this one as there seems to be lots of nice costumes!
LOL

No I got the :yarrr: version, altho I will consider buying it later on since it runs pretty nicely for me :LOL:
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here
Vonman
Custom Rank: Oil King

Post by Vonman »

why y'all got PC version :feel:
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Because PC MASTURBATE GLATHICKS AND FAST ROADING.

MUCH HD. SUCH FAST.

:LOL:

With the online issues that PS4 version is suffering from right now, PC version is the more functioning one at the moment if online play is the priority as well. :lol:

Plus, n00d mods man! GAWD! :LOL:
Dank Buttsen