Virtua Fighter Series

Recaps for models from games!

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

Jetsetradioremix
Custom Rank: Amateur

Re: Virtua Fighter Series

Post by Jetsetradioremix »

Hey guys, how do you get the bones to function properly in 3ds max, I'm doing the Final Showdown version of the models and all I can do now is add textures and accessories.
scorpion23

Post by scorpion23 »

What about Eileen? O wish someone could do her for Xnalara with all of her clothes, from 5 to final Showdown, that would be awesome...
scorpion23

Post by scorpion23 »

If someone rip the models from Eileen and Aoi Umenokouji, I could rig them whitout a problem...
Darko

Post by Darko »

I'm leaving this here:

Original rig.
scorpion23

Post by scorpion23 »

If we got here, then I have high hopes for the rest of the models, such as Sarah, Eileen and Aoi (my 2 favorite characters from this series and the best VG character for me on the case of Eileen, thanks in advance for the good work)! If anybody want some help, just tell me and I see what I can do...

And Jetsetradioremix, if you want I could rig them on Blender, what do you think?
Seeker21
Custom Rank: I'm nobody worth seen

Post by Seeker21 »

Darko wrote:I'm leaving this here:

Original rig.
Wow! That is so amazing! You already rig or rip Aoi from Virtua Fighter!? Why does no one ever bother rip any character from that game? Also,I'm quite familiar with MMD! That video is not bad as I think! Is there anything I can download Aoi model? And...Did you rip other characters? I'm hoping one is Goh Hinogami
I'm nobody worth for the world.
Seeker21

Post by Seeker21 »

Hello,guys...I'm huge fan of Virtua Fighter since I played Virtua Fighter 5 before... I am quite popular with xnalara and as artist in deviantart...

Aww,come on guys! Isn't there anyone who like Virtua Fighter almost as me should rip any model from the game and rig each with bones converting to xps this time? I'm pretty depressed!!....Although among those fighters,my favorite character is Goh Hinogami Image

Sadly,I'm not a model ripper nor extractor of game. But I'm more a converter and exporter user. I feel unfair because other fighting games like Dead or Alive,Street Fighter,King Of Fighter and Tekken are more popular with xps for submitted models... Of course I'm familiar they got El Blaze,Pai Chan and Vanessa but that is not enough because those are few models of Virtua Fighter. Truly that is so unbelievable... If I'm only user who feel this through,then it would be a shame nobody has same view in mine. You know I've been waiting and hoping for updating all years but nothing happened...except MMD user who very port privately Virtua Fighter models in deviantart. That include VF stages as well.

If anyone already ripped models from the game nor rigged models with bones and textures,can you at least let me know?.... I really would like to download for hope and xnalara.
Seeker21

Post by Seeker21 »

.....Anyone come back from dead?...