Nuances of the Fighting Genre

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Re: Nuances of the Fighting Genre

Post by MisterHentai »

Sophitia's SC1 theme remix :oh: :oh: :oh:

I'm already liking the music since it carries the same SC1 style thematic motifs. :yes:

And whilst the announcer could use some more work, still way better than SCV. :evillaugh:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Guilty Dragon: Gear Ball Revelator FighterZ!

:LOL:

Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Easily the best story evah! :LOL:

I'm sure the Ryu x Sakura Rule34 shippers are going to explode with this now. :LOL:

Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

So ever since it was revealed she possibly of the Majin race, or maybe due to being an Android that will have absorbed Majin traits and abilities (Similar to Cell's transformation when absorbing 17 and 18), I guess you can say she is a literal blow up doll as well? :evillaugh: :mis:

Dank Buttsen

iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

Her design reminds me of Zangya's, and for some reason she turns me on. :dats: :lick: :LOL: :ggl:
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Yeah she's in the big curly long hair group e.g. Zangya and Lunch. :yes: :dats: :feel:
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

JAHPAN!!!!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:faphand:
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Wow they actually made Blanka kind of awesome, especially with his V-Trigger II giving him Marvel-like shenanigans. :LOL:

I guess he is pissed off because Necalli was such a shitshow of a character. :evillaugh:

I mean he is still strong gameplay wise, but in terms of "story" he definitely was a massive plot device disappointment. And thus Blanka is back showing the true power of a feral type. :mis:

Would actually be funny if Blanka gets to fight Necalli in his personal story mode. :mis: :LOL:

Dank Buttsen

iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

Incoming salt from rolling attacks now. :LOL: Kinda weird, I thought Capcom wasn't gonna go the fast horizontal special attack route with them removing psycho crusher from Dictator's arsenal. I wish they made him different.
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

And it's probably why Blanka is DLC (Regardless of fan character favourites or what not), because from a gameplay perspective, now that they had 2 years time to see the overall balance and meta of the game, they can actually put in a "new" character to shake it up a bit.

It's why the DLC characters have always been interesting. Whether they are a returning character or someone completely brand new, there is always something unique about them that changes the way some areas of the game are approached.

Hit or miss as it may have been, at least Buttcom are letting the game gradually evolve.

I mean when Infiltration fricking wins the first SFV EVO with a standard character like Nash, and then eventually EVO Japan with his Juri and Menat combo (Both DLC characters), that has to speak for something. :LOL:

Even Abigail has been tearing up a storm lately. :LOL:
Dank Buttsen