Steven's Gas Machine

Release and comment on game extractors and other tools here.

Moderators: Dazzy, semory

Demonslayerx8
Custom Rank: The Lone Importer

Re: Steven's Gas Machine

Post by Demonslayerx8 »

well, using the DW9 script fixed the rigging issue that Azura had for her body (would not have imported with any other game version).

Sadly, Lyn still has issue's with her outfit.

Imma DM ya some files.
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

i was afraid my dw9 fix would break older games. i didnÔÇÖt try it on anything older yet, but yeah, they changed the engine slightly. basically, they upgraded the engine to support much larger and more pieces of cloth. i may have to fork newer and older games.

thanks for testing. earliest i can do any fixing is going to be tueday unfortunately. already used up all my free time this week lol.

i also noticed that my older fix to put cloth parts in place doesnÔÇÖt work for all models. that is due for a fix too.
Demonslayerx8

Post by Demonslayerx8 »

yeah no problem, im just glad I got her body rigged now xD

anyways, sent ya the files, also some textures ends up being 4x4, so not sure if those are supposed to be that size or not ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

yes, newer games have tons of small textures! they are new and they are indeed that size. pretty sure effects textures or something.
Demonslayerx8

Post by Demonslayerx8 »

oh? well that's interesting. Well, i'll be back Tuesday or sooner if there's like any fast fixes for anything.
Kurokairaku
Custom Rank: Graphics and 3D Expert

Post by Kurokairaku »

semory wrote:yes, newer games have tons of small textures! they are new and they are indeed that size. pretty sure effects textures or something.
Demonslayerx8 wrote:well, using the DW9 script fixed the rigging issue that Azura had for her body (would not have imported with any other game version).

Sadly, Lyn still has issue's with her outfit.

Imma DM ya some files.

I presume the 4x4 textures are dummy slot textures. I cannot see data on 4x4 being any useful other than for color purposes. Considering how streamlined development is becoming, it makes sense if devs plug in a model and what is needed, and it exports it, the unused maps are dummy downed. I recall seeing dummy ramps and dummy other maps in Sm4sh forge, which gets exported from the nut to blank or small textures. Could be entirely wrong, but otherwise its the only way I can make sense of junk data. I am unsure if Lyn's issue is the same to mine, considering you tested via object, but I am hoping it is, considering the .obj shows the same issue.

Steven, in anticipation that perhaps the lyn issue is different to my own, here's the g1m of the problem file (along with a g1m file of the same model done with an older build). https://drive.google.com/open?id=18oeD1 ... lMTNh3uJ2S. If not, then I hope DSX8 issue is not to much different from mine so I get help indirectly. My previous post showed the SMC errors it threw upon input.

thanks for reading this at least, if nothing else. I look forward to your work, and thank you for working through your busy schedule to get something done.
lordarthas1995
Custom Rank: TNT

Post by lordarthas1995 »

semory wrote:yes, newer games have tons of small textures! they are new and they are indeed that size. pretty sure effects textures or something.
Is there any files unpacked contain weight of model and bone? The tool is too perfect!
wordhg

Post by wordhg »

lordarthas1995 wrote:
Is there any files unpacked contain weight of model and bone? The tool is too perfect!
Please scroll forward
Have teaching
makc_ar

Post by makc_ar »

How about DYNASTY WARRIORS 9 þ£ƒÒâ╗õ©ëÕ£ïþäíÕÅî´╝ÿ?
Demonslayerx8

Post by Demonslayerx8 »

Any updates?