Character Model Requests

Post your requests for XNALara models here.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Love2Raid

The_Chronicle_GER
Custom Rank: Hunter with a dragon

Re: Character Model Requests

Post by The_Chronicle_GER »

I think this model request is a bit tougher - even I can't get it done, so I hope one of the experts on that subject gets it done. I'm talking about these characters:

Lunick and Solana from Pok├®mon Ranger (the spin-off title, NOT the trainer class from the regular games!)

as well as

God's Gift (the player character) and all the females shown in the following picture from Conception 2: Children of the Seven Stars.

For the first two, I haven't found any single clue on how to get them, the only possible thing seems to get the sprites done - but can I make a 3D model out of a sprite?
For the Conception 2 roster, I tried ripping the models myself with Jaeder Naub (found over at Xentax) but my antivirus blocks/moves it and when working - antivirus turned off - I get an error that says that the file (the file is 00000000.cfsi) which should contain the models comes with a length error. Here's the zip file with the complete game hosted (click it!) I want the females to be in their academy outfit (like in this picture/wallpaper) and the main character - he's right in the center of the picture above - here has his battle suit in white available as DLC (ALL DLC's ever released for this game are included in the Steam version of this game and the zip file hosted contains the Steam version!), which is the version I want for him.
Seeker21
Custom Rank: I'm nobody worth seen

Post by Seeker21 »

Hi, I would love to have Goh Hinogami from Virtua Fighter 5 to XPS, please!
goh_m.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I'm nobody worth for the world.
The_Chronicle_GER

The_Chronicle_GER wrote:I think this model request is a bit tougher - even I can't get it done, so I hope one of the experts on that subject gets it done. I'm talking about these characters:

Lunick and Solana from Pok├®mon Ranger (the spin-off title, NOT the trainer class from the regular games!)

as well as

God's Gift (the player character) and all the females shown in the following picture from Conception 2: Children of the Seven Stars.

For the first two, I haven't found any single clue on how to get them, the only possible thing seems to get the sprites done - but can I make a 3D model out of a sprite?
For the Conception 2 roster, I tried ripping the models myself with Jaeder Naub (found over at Xentax) but my antivirus blocks/moves it and when working - antivirus turned off - I get an error that says that the file (the file is 00000000.cfsi) which should contain the models comes with a length error. Here's the zip file with the complete game hosted (click it!) I want the females to be in their academy outfit (like in this picture/wallpaper) and the main character - he's right in the center of the picture above - here has his battle suit in white available as DLC (ALL DLC's ever released for this game are included in the Steam version of this game and the zip file hosted contains the Steam version!), which is the version I want for him.

I'm quoting myself again for a change in the request quoted:
The second part of this request (Conception 2: Children of the Seven Stars) is cancelled. Main reason behind that is, that I got the chance to get this job done by myself and I used it - these models have been ported by myself. Which means that the Pok├®mon Ranger part is still active!

I'm using this post to add a new 2nd part to this request - this time it's a very difficult and obscure model porting project:
If you've ever heard of the game League of Angels III (release was not that long ago in 2018; they're currently celebrating the 1st anniversary) it's good, if not, not a problem ;) The models and textures in this one are a bit tricky to find, but I got to the point where I extracted the .ba file to get another packed file without any extension. In the second packed file are about 10 files in .act and .s3d formats. I assume the .act files are some kind of animations, while the .s3d files are definitely the model. And I've reached a stopping point at the model files in this one since there's no tool currently able to open them up. The textures come up in .dxt format - something I'm not able to open as well. Engine-wise it's also obscure: The game appears to be made in Adobe Flash, but there's also Adobe AIR in usage and the model file format seems to link to the MMO classic EverQuest, while the bone naming looks like a Granny model (remember the Metin2 porting?) - so, I'm kinda confused and hope someone can bring a light to that stuff. The files are hosted here (model) and here (texture).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nemesislivezx
Custom Rank: Game Mania

Post by nemesislivezx »

Can I request Blue Reflection for Hinako Shirai

School Uniform

Reflecter
Heroic412229
Custom Rank: Sidney W.********

Post by Heroic412229 »

Can you do a 3d request for Sid the Hero for me, please? He's a Sonic fan character who looks like this:[attachment=0]Sid_the_Hero_4.png[/attachment]
Cythulhu
Custom Rank: Underwater decorator

Post by Cythulhu »

I don't know if anyone has already requested this but cal kestis
EnlightendShadow

Post by EnlightendShadow »

06pori can you port William from Nioh? Maybe even Hanzo?
06pori
Porter
Custom Rank: Gimme Gimme Octopus

Post by 06pori »

EnlightendShadow wrote:06pori can you port William from Nioh? Maybe even Hanzo?
William are divided into many parts.
I am dumping the process of Nioh cause i did not know how to parse there archive files, and many blocks cannot be read.

He is also present in "Warriors_All-Stars".
Perhaps someone can port it.
The_Chronicle_GER

I need help on two model porting projects I'm currently working on. One of them centers around ALL the regular armors for the male warrior from Metin2. I've got them all ported except two of them: The Black Steel and the Blue Steel armor. All I've ported so far can be seen here:

Side note: If a list is wanted, please go this way.

When I try to assign the textures in XNALara to the respective base model, the armor texture doesn't align with the model as it's supposed to be. The files I created/ripped from the game until I reached that stopping point are located here.

The other question centers around the Source engine and there primarily on the MMORPG Vindictus. I'm trying to port some variations of the character Sylas (also known as Hagie), but the tutorial I found seems like it's highly complicated to port from the Source engine to XNALara... Team Fortress 2 (another game running on that engine) made it fairly easy to get the models done since I've already ported the Sandvich from this game and try to port Jarate as well. The porting tutorial for Vindictus got back to light thanks to the wayback machine - found here. Question for me is: Is there an easier and quicker way to get this job done? A sample can be found here.
XNAaraL
XPS Author

Valve Source Engine (.mdl .smd .vmt .vtf) to XPS

Post by XNAaraL »

The_Chronicle_GER wrote:...
I found seems like it's highly complicated to port from the Source engine to XNALara
Of course, it's highly complicated to port from any game engine to XNALara, because all supported models are hard coded in XNALara. There is no generic file format for custom models in XNALara available.

It's seems really easy to port from the Valve Source Engine to XPS.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... =791755353
https://www.deviantart.com/xnafreak/art ... -757483527