Steven's Gas Machine

Release and comment on game extractors and other tools here.

Moderators: Dazzy, semory

Custom Rank: Game assets extractor

Re: Steven's Gas Machine

Postby JosouKit » Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:20 am

Hi does the Pirate Warriors 3 PC option works with te DLC Bin files?

Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Postby semory » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:52 pm

If I recall correctly there should be an option for it... when you start the extraction process the first thing it should ask you is:

Unpack archive files?
Say 'No' if you have already done this before.

The DLC bins for OPW3 are the same format as the main bin file(s).

However, let me recommend you use the Noesis importer and other extraction tools:
https://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=21666

My code is now a dinosaur and should be extinct/not be used.

Custom Rank: The Corrupt

Postby Kyx » Sat May 02, 2020 9:44 pm

semory wrote:If I recall correctly there should be an option for it... when you start the extraction process the first thing it should ask you is:

Unpack archive files?
Say 'No' if you have already done this before.

The DLC bins for OPW3 are the same format as the main bin file(s).

However, let me recommend you use the Noesis importer and other extraction tools:
https://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=21666

My code is now a dinosaur and should be extinct/not be used.

Well, you say that..but for me, I tried using Cethleann. Developer refuses to make a tutorial on how to actually use it so it took me awhile to even figure out that I should drop the LINKDATA.bin (Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends) file on the unpacker and while it did extract three of them super fast, it didn't do anything for what appears to be the main one with the character models I want. Even for the files that were extracted, they were in .text and .gz formats, which again, no idea what to do there. Nothing else worked, command prompt just closes immediately if I just directly launch the .exe so I can't put in the commands they're talking about...*shrug*...going back to your program where it's super simple to use and includes instructions. It may take hours to complete but at least by the time it finishes it's in file formats that are usable by Noesis, the only issue on the first go round was that I guess the texture files were deleted? "g1t" ? so the g1m/g1t importer couldn't export properly and the UV map was all messed up when I imported it into Blender.

Oh, and thank you for the program by the way.

Postby aliz007 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:20 pm

how can edit samurai warriors spirit of sanada pc version and samurai warriors 3 wii
please help thank

Previous

Return to Releases