Objects and Weapons Requests

Post your requests for XNALara models here.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Love2Raid

Bluej97
Porter
Custom Rank: Porter

Re: Objects and Weapons Requests

Post by Bluej97 »

semory wrote:yeah, josh forgot to remove the 4 from "GTA 4." should have replaced it with a 2 he he he. maybe i do have the game.... gotta check. i have so many games i haven't even played/installed yet. tdu 3 i think is coming this year, and the preview shots look beautiful. hmmm those Ferraris.
I think we have the game too :D I'll go check later :P

YES :megusta:
"FRESSHU BAKED DESU CHAN STIXXXLUV EXXXCLUSIVE PREORDER NOW!"
-RoXXXeh-
Ventrue
Custom Rank: Frequent Lurker

Post by Ventrue »

According to this topic, Forza Motorsport and Gran Turismo also has some nicely detailed models... :roll:
I'm just here for the boobs.
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

Well that's not too surprising given especially if you go into both game's photo modes where it renders the cars in it's highest quality possible for their system. Some beautiful looking stuff.

One car alone from there if ported might strain XNA. :lol:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Ventrue
Custom Rank: Frequent Lurker

Post by Ventrue »

Nah, If that TR2013 Lara mod could load up nicely, which had like a quadrillion triangles, then a car ported from an X360 won't be a problem. :mrgreen:
I'm just here for the boobs.
ran76

Post by ran76 »

I'm looking for a motorcycle helmet, the type that covers the whole head. Can anyone help me out?
Demons run when a good man go to war.
The-JoeBlack
Porter

Post by The-JoeBlack »

ran76 wrote:I'm looking for a motorcycle helmet, the type that covers the whole head. Can anyone help me out?
I could convert one of these from GTAIV for you if it's what you were looking for. The guys at GMOD already extracted a heap and would take me two seconds to convert. Just pick a colour :)

The-JoeBlack
Porter

Post by The-JoeBlack »

Sorry for the double post but while I'm here, has anyone seen a hair brush and or comb model around anywhere?

ran76

Post by ran76 »

The-JoeBlack wrote:I could convert one of these from GTAIV for you if it's what you were looking for. The guys at GMOD already extracted a heap and would take me two seconds to convert. Just pick a colour :)

yeah? I'll take a yellow one. I want to try to make a meshmod of Celty Sturluson from Durarara!! The helmet was the last piece I needed before getting started. Thanks a lot. :hug2:
The-JoeBlack
Porter

Post by The-JoeBlack »

ran76 wrote:
The-JoeBlack wrote:I could convert one of these from GTAIV for you if it's what you were looking for. The guys at GMOD already extracted a heap and would take me two seconds to convert. Just pick a colour :)
yeah? I'll take a yellow one. I want to try to make a meshmod of Celty Sturluson from Durarara!! The helmet was the last piece I needed before getting started. Thanks a lot. :hug2:
Sorry for the delay. Valve's authentication servers have been down all weekend so I haven't been able to download anything. As soon as they come online I'll grab the helmet for you.
ran76

Post by ran76 »

The-JoeBlack wrote: Sorry for the delay. Valve's authentication servers have been down all weekend so I haven't been able to download anything. As soon as they come online I'll grab the helmet for you.
don't worry about it, I'm in no hurry