Call of Duty

Recaps for models from games!

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

Postmortacum
Porter
Custom Rank: Amateur Director

Re: Call of Duty

Post by Postmortacum »

Hmmm, i tried but i can┬┤t. The face bones are not conected to the head somehow, and i can┬┤t reparent the bones. That will need Rigging, but i don┬┤t know how to do it, so someone another have to do it, sorry :,v

"You Need More Cobwell, I Need More Cobwell, Your System Needs More Cobwell!!!"
WeylandYutaniCorp
Custom Rank: *

Post by WeylandYutaniCorp »

All these links seem to be dead. Is there anyway I can get the Robert Englund model? Thanks for the Bruce Campbell model by the way, it's excellent.
WeylandYutaniCorp
Custom Rank: *

Post by WeylandYutaniCorp »

Postmortacum wrote:Hmmm, i tried but i can┬┤t. The face bones are not conected to the head somehow, and i can┬┤t reparent the bones. That will need Rigging, but i don┬┤t know how to do it, so someone another have to do it, sorry :,v
I could probably fix that for you. I did a little work on it myself to make Campbell like Ash from Evil Dead. I'm not great at it but I think I did okay. I'll tell you what, if I can rig it for you and you happen to have a Robert Englund model, I can give you my "attempt" and if you're impressed, you can give me the Robert Englund model.

So what do you say?
Aliyaa
Custom Rank: 12

Post by Aliyaa »

trexjones wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:07 pm Hey guys! Goreface very graciously converted Bruce Campbell from Advanced Warfare for me a while back, but I was wondering if someone might be able to help finish him off. There are facebones there that seemingly aren't parented or weighted or something and aren't manipulating the face at all. Could someone possibly take a look and see whether they can be made to work? Here's the XPS model... https://mega.nz/#!yBIRXQya!dK1_H_dNlFQr ... U6oAJvRHSw
Hello guys

"Hi there! I appreciate Goreface's initial help with converting Bruce Campbell for you.Free Fire